Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
canady said:
Yes Wayen, that is the logic. However we need to get sure of that by actual comparing between the old & new AORs. Long ago (many pages before) one of our friends here in this thread had posted a sample of the old AOR.
Can anyone re-post it so we can compare & have some relief that there is an actual progress in the process.
Actually as my knowledge & information, just only first AOR issued by CIC, it will show that your document is eligilbility & it will be transfer to VO office.

Then VO office will just review and you can support your document is have anything change & do step like: MDR, PPR and issue visa.

It is the reason why time in CIC with application after June, 26 is longer than before. CIC share work with VO, they check document carefully than before, to make sure that the time will be shorter than.

I check some my friends who apply before June,26. Normally, after 1 or 2 weeks after encash they will have first AOR. but the second AOR is take more long time because VO have to check their document.

It just my opinion. Is that may be not right.

P/S: Unsertain & EnvioZA,
My landing is also Toronto. Hope will be make friend & have to chance meet each other in there :)

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
I noticed that my payment mode is not updated in the spreadsheet...Please can you update Wayne...thx... I paid via BD...still have no idea if it's been encashed or not...thanks to the procedures/knowledge of our bankers here !!! Will update as soon as I here something...

Congrats to all who have received their AOR's !!!! I hope everyone gets their AOR soon !!!!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE !!!!!!

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Victory said:
Actually as my knowledge & information, just only first AOR issued by CIC, it will show that your document is eligilbility & it will be transfer to VO office.

Then VO office will just review and you can support your document is have anything change & do step like: MDR, PPR and issue visa.

It is the reason why time in CIC with application after June, 26 is longer than before. CIC share work with VO, they check document carefully than before, to make sure that the time will be shorter than.

I check some my friends who apply before June,26. Normally, after 1 or 2 weeks after encash they will have first AOR. but the second AOR is take more long time because VO have to check their document.

My landing is also Toronto. Hope will be make friend & have to chance meet each other in there :)
I agree with victory..
PS: i'm also planning to land in Toronto...

Raj.

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Victory said:
Fighter,

where are you?

Pls let me now your receive date.
It is useful to know process of CIO now.

Thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hi Victory,

Sorry friend...I was little busy in my office....I have gone through most of the comments and queries after my post...let's see how much info I can provide to all of you...

My details are below:

NOC Code: 1122
Application Received by CIO: 5th August [PAUL]
BD Enchased: 9th September 2010
AOR received date: 23rd November 2010, by email (FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca).
[In the email, they just provide a file number and UCI number (though I am unknown about UCI number) and inform me that "Your application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing."]

I really thanks to all of you guys...I think this month CIO will issue AOR for the applicantions reached in August in CIO.....

Please let me know if anyone wants to know anything more regarding this.

...Fighter

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
I noticed that my payment mode is not updated in the spreadsheet...Please can you update Wayne...thx... I paid via BD...still have no idea if it's been encashed or not...thanks to the procedures/knowledge of our bankers here !!! Will update as soon as I here something...

Congrats to all who have received their AOR's !!!! I hope everyone gets their AOR soon !!!!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE !!!!!!
Done,
Wayne.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Fighter said:
My details are below:

NOC Code: 1122
Application Received by CIO: 5th August [PAUL]
BD Enchased: 9th September 2010
AOR received date: 23rd November 2010, by email (FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca).
[In the email, they just provide a file number and UCI number (though I am unknown about UCI number) and inform me that "Your application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing."]
...Fighter
Thanks Fighter,

It make sure for their process.
I think on Nov, 23 they done to Application received on August, 5.
And around one day they can sent maybe document which apply during 2 weeks.

So I think that applications on August will be receive in this month.

Good luck to all of you and share information to make sure the process is running on time.

Cay_sha

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent - 7.0 band score
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Med's Request
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
09-05-2011
Passport Req..
28-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2012
Hi Everyone :)

I called CIO last week. I wanted to make sure that our application actually received CIO - it was sent by our immigration consultant and she told us, that she had sent it 21st August and CIO reveived it the next day (it was sent from Missisauga by courier). When i called them frst time, some guy told me that currently it may take 33 weeks to get the first information and that he cannot tell me anything about my file. The second call to CIO looked totaly different. I told to the nice lady that our consultant could not tell us the truth and i would like to make sure tah CIO has my application. She checked and told me that CIO has it, but they received my application OCTOBER 7th! :eek: How is that possible? I contacted my consultant - she sent mi by e-mail confrmation of sending the application on August 21st. I don't really know what is going on. She paid our fees by BD - she won't check when it was encashed (this kind of services is not mentioned in our agreement).

Today i sent an e-mail to CIO asking about the date of receiving my application. I sent it on adress:
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

i got an auto-answer:

"This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Federal Skilled Workers - Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last six weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Processing of Permanent Resident Cards.
* Processing of Citizenship applications.
* Requests to expedite processing of cases.
* Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance.
* Opinions about recent announcements/news releases/cases.
* Information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada.
* Information about services in Canada
* This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. CIC is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to or the misuse of that information by a third party where we took reasonable means to verify the identity of the party."

Will see, if they tell me anything - i'm a little bit confused rigth now :(
Anyway - maybe you guys have any idea why those dates are so far away from each other?

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Victory said:

Thanks.
YES WE CAN!!
See you in Toronto.
I hope to meet and make friends with as many members possible from this beloved thread of mine.
Best of Luck buddies.
Cheers.

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Cay_sha said:
Hi Everyone :)

I called CIO last week. I wanted to make sure that our application actually received CIO - it was sent by our immigration consultant and she told us, that she had sent it 21st August and CIO reveived it the next day (it was sent from Missisauga by courier). When i called them frst time, some guy told me that currently it may take 33 weeks to get the first information and that he cannot tell me anything about my file. The second call to CIO looked totaly different. I told to the nice lady that our consultant could not tell us the truth and i would like to make sure tah CIO has my application. She checked and told me that CIO has it, but they received my application OCTOBER 7th! :eek: How is that possible?
Actually, friend, you can take tracking No from courier and you can check exac information when they take your document from your consultant and CIO received and who is receiver.

You also check your BD encash or not by yourself by directly calling to bank, consultant is not do it.
Sometime checking this information from bank is difficult. I have to check maybe around 10 times for take answer evenif have some refuse answer from bank before.

Good luck to you for checking now ~

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
In the post-June AOR, it mentions:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing"

In the 1st pre-June AOR i think it should NOT mention "positive final determination of eligibility" part. May be it should mention a primary approval ????

C

Cam1234

Hello everyone:

After hearing some board members discussing meeting each other, I thought I would re-post my message from a few weeks ago:

In the spirit of helping one another, I would like to create a group. Those of us who are lucky enough to get the PR Visa (and I pray that I am in that group), will face a challenging time initially after landing. There will be legal matters to take care of, employment matters, housing matters, etc. If we can form a group that meets on a regular basis in Canada, we can share our experiences and knowledge and help each other.

I am hoping to get to the Toronto region, if there are others going there who would like to take part in this gathering, please in-box me (send a private message) your emails. I am creating a list to contact everyone. Most of us here have applied around the same time and will hopefully get our landing papers together... it only makes sense to meet once we are there to help each other...
I realize we are months away from landing, but by starting early I hope to put together a big group... we are already over ten people.

United we stand :)

I will post this message every now and then as the months go by for others who are interested to join. I hope some of you find value in what I am proposing.

Take care and God Bless,
Cam

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Hi physiocraze:

Congrates.......

My file also received by CIO in 5th August & I also get AOR on 23rd November.

I need to know one thing...can you able to check your status in the CAS?

I tried few times..but can't....

.....Fighter

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Cam1234 said:
Hello everyone:

After hearing some board members discussing meeting each other, I thought I would re-post my message from a few weeks ago:

In the spirit of helping one another, I would like to create a group. Those of us who are lucky enough to get the PR Visa (and I pray that I am in that group), will face a challenging time initially after landing. There will be legal matters to take care of, employment matters, housing matters, etc. If we can form a group that meets on a regular basis in Canada, we can share our experiences and knowledge and help each other.

I am hoping to get to the Toronto region, if there are others going there who would like to take part in this gathering, please in-box me (send a private message) your emails. I am creating a list to contact everyone. Most of us here have applied around the same time and will hopefully get our landing papers together... it only makes sense to meet once we are there to help each other...
I realize we are months away from landing, but by starting early I hope to put together a big group... we are already over ten people.

United we stand :)

I will post this message every now and then as the months go by for others who are interested to join. I hope some of you find value in what I am proposing.

Take care and God Bless,
Cam

Great idea...would definitely like to be a part of the group....will msg u when I "hopefully" get my AOR... :)

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
canady said:
In the post-June AOR, it mentions:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing"

In the 1st pre-June AOR i think it should NOT mention "positive final determination of eligibility" part. May be it should mention a primary approval ????
EXACTLY.

I agree with you. I also think it should mention a primary approval