+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

amiuppal

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
siddharth27012004 said:
congratulations Triumph
do you mind telling me the time they posted the passport cause we have'nt received them yet. My med line was added on 23rd oct, and decision made line was added on 6th nov. kindly revert
thxs
hello siddharth
can u plz tell me that did your address dissappear from ecas when the decision made line was added ????

thanks

Canadahopes

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Mitali

Just in addendum to yesterdays post:

I went to the SBI branch for Travellers cheque and they told me that you can apply for the SBI Vishwa Yatra card This card will be pre-loaded with Canadian dollars It serves as a debit card and can be used in all visa ATM around the globe. It can be used to withdraw cash and can be used at all merchandises for purchase. The official told me that they will provide a Statement which will contain details of how much Canadian funds are available in the issued card. Will this help. Im sorry I couldnt furnish proper details yesterday.

He told me very people opt for Travellers cheques nowdays.

Do opine on the above please.

Regards
Canadahopes.

maq2010

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2010
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Passport Req..
10-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2013
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Dear All,

I also applied to ND VO after 26/6/10.Did any get reply for the Medicals.My NOC is 4131.Please give a reply.Still waiting in a queue.

Raggarwal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2010
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
3-3-2011, 2nd AOR - 28-3-2011
Med's Done....
1-10-2011, re-med 17-12-2011
Passport Req..
sent 10-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2012
Canadahopes said:
Hi Mitali

I went to the SBI branch for Travellers cheque and they told me that you can apply for the SBI Vishwa Yatra card This card will be pre-loaded with Canadian dollars It serves as a debit card and can be used in all visa ATM around the globe. It can be used to withdraw cash and can be used at all merchandises for purchase. The official told me that they will provide a Statement which will contain details of how much Canadian funds are available in the issued card. Will this help. Im sorry I couldnt furnish proper details yesterday.

Regards
Canadahopes.
Hi Canadahopes,

As for debit cards, You would incur $2 charge every time you withdraw from an ATM. Do check with bank on this.

Ge-one

Oct 18, 2011
Can any body tell me exactly how much points I will get in Quebec Immigration Program ? Do I qualify for Quebec Skilled worker Program ??

Please guide me who knows exactly.

My Details are as follows,

1) Education - MBA from India
2) Age - 28
3) Work Exp - more than 3 Years
4) Relative in Canada - yes ( But not in Quebec)
5) Spouse Education - M.Sc
6) Age - 28
7) Work exp - 4 Years
Language - IELTS only (Speaking - 5 , Listing - 7, Reading - 5, Writing - 6) French - No knowledge.
9) Fund sufficient.

Can any one tell me do I qualify for Quebec ??

Please help guys ...................

Regards,
Ge-one

1122 Applicant

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application/ PPC request on August 27th
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
September 9th, 2011
Med's Done....
September 17th, 2011
Passport Req..
Scanned Copy request: Nov. 26, 2011 / Original Passport Request: Jan. 12, 2012
Dear friends,

I hope all of you are doing well with your immigration process.
Please kindly be informed that our ECAS status changed to medical results have been received on Thursday November 3rd.Although we are very impatient to know how long does it take to get passprot request, if it is not passport copy request as katyspring wrote few pages ago, I hope we are getting close to final step.
Wish everybody the best of luck.

Regards
Bahman

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadahopes said:
Hi Mitali

Regards
Canadahopes.
Hi Canadahopes,

I can understand what you want to say.

What I am trying to address here is to emphasize that the the DEBIT card has the money that belongs to you...and even the IO will ask you the same question. Anybody can have a Debit card with xx amount of money that might be borrowed.

If you can show papers that will prove that the MONEY has been transferred from your/spouses' Bank acct into the DEBIT card then you are okay.....in addition to the statement from the Bank stating how much the card has. Do carry those papers with you. Alternatively, why dont you open a Scotia Bank acct from India and have the money deposit in that account?

The bank is not aware of the CIC's requirement so the onus is on you to provide enough proofs if questioned by IO at POF.

I hope you are aware that you will be testing "untested waters".

Mitali

Canadahopes

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Mitali,

Could you let me know how much is the minimum amount to be shown at the POE for single a person? Is it $ 10,000 or $11,115?

Ragards,
Canadahopes

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Hi all,,, Howz it going?

Address is still missing,,,, even after ecas changed to Inprocess... It has been more than a week now..

1)What could they be doing with the file now?

2)My PP expires in Oct 12,, should I go for renewal?

... Please share thoughts...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadahopes said:
Hi Mitali,

Could you let me know how much is the minimum amount to be shown at the POE for single a person? Is it $ 10,000 or $11,115?

Ragards,
Canadahopes
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Mitali

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Canadahopes said:
Hi Mitali,

Ragards,
Canadahopes
10k per person is max you can take with you while entering.. In case you have more , it has to be declared to the immigration authorities..

11115 is what a single immigrant has to take with him as settlement funds.... IMO it would have to be declared to immigration authorities..

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Ge-one said:
Can any body tell me exactly how much points I will get in Quebec Immigration Program ? Do I qualify for Quebec Skilled worker Program ??

Please guide me who knows exactly.

My Details are as follows,

1) Education - MBA from India
2) Age - 28
3) Work Exp - more than 3 Years
4) Relative in Canada - yes ( But not in Quebec)
5) Spouse Education - M.Sc
6) Age - 28
7) Work exp - 4 Years
Language - IELTS only (Speaking - 5 , Listing - 7, Reading - 5, Writing - 6) French - No knowledge.
9) Fund sufficient.

Can any one tell me do I qualify for Quebec ??

Please help guys ...................

Regards,
Ge-one
Need some clarity before responding?
Kindly answer the following;

1) What NOC are you planning for and
2) "Relatives" are blood relation that can be proved or otherwise?

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Mark,

IMO even in the event that post june 2011 are "in process" it does not mean the same as when we post june 2010 are "in process". For us when ecas turns in process it is more than likely that medicals are on its way. Also, it seems that CAIPS are also showing that our files are open an the reason is that they are "in process" although our ecas is RBVO

I should get CAIPS this week, I will share findings.

Rod

mew2k10 said:
Thanks Avi, although...typical Buffalo VO...that just muddies the waters. I only got an E file number initially, and wouldn't have gotten any notice of B file number/2nd AOR unless I had corresponded with Buffalo VO back in May. ECAS still, like all of us Buffalo VO apps from Oct., Nov. etc., "RBVO."

I've been following the new batch - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.7410.html - and their spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0 - and best I can tell they haven't leapfrogged us even though their ECAS reads "In Process." Maybe just wishful thinking, but none have gotten meds request. Hopefully just an ECAS glitch. Time will tell.

I am going to send Buffalo an update on my job status today and ask them my status in same email. That way I won't get an auto-reply. I'll let you guys know what I get back from them.

Best of luck to all of us Buffalo's. We need to turn this thread back into the "After 26/6" thread again, and not just the "NDVO Good News Thread." He-He.

Mark

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANADA........

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun,
Tujhko Main Kar Loon Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun.
Zindgi Ki Shakh Se Loon Kuchh Hasin Pal Le Chun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun

Jo Bhi Jitne Pal Jeeyu
Unhe Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Kal Ho Ab Mera Use Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Ho Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

Teri Yaado Main Rahoo
Tere Khwabo Main Jagoo
Mujhe Doondhe Jab Koi
Teri Aankho Main Milu