sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hi Friends

??? ??? presently i m in my hometown, have come here specially for PP lamination work ( as suggested by Mitali and Qorax, that i should utilize this time ) so i have an urgent query if anybody could answer ..if they'l issue me new passport with a new pp no'
suppose i get MR now, would DMPs allow me with my canceled old passports, as new one is gonna take time.
secondly , once i recieve my new Passport, will DMPs allow me with the new Passport no ...pls guys i m at passport office and require urgent suggestion ,

agents are saying , sir condition of your pp is such that if you will send this to delhi , it will surely go into the damage box and further it will take 90 days so better you get it repaired. :-[ :-[

( i haven't received MR as yet ) ::) ::)

Regards
Sonir

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
congratulations Shruti, congratulations Triumph :)

Best Wishes
Sonir

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
Hi Friends

??? ??? presently i m in my hometown, have come here specially for PP lamination work ( as suggested by Mitali and Qorax, that i should utilize this time ) so i have an urgent query if anybody could answer ..if they'l issue me new passport with a new pp no'You will get a NEW passport #, but the last page of your New PP will have the reference of your Old PP#
suppose i get MR now, would DMPs allow me with my canceled old passports, as new one is gonna take time.You mean you have another PP which was issued earlier than the one thts getting repaired?
secondly , once i recieve my new Passport, will DMPs allow me with the new Passport no ...pls guys i m at passport office and require urgent suggestion , U should be able to do Meds with new PP# as there will be reference #

agents are saying , sir condition of your pp is such that if you will send this to delhi , it will surely go into the damage box and further it will take 90 days so better you get it repaired.How long will it take to repair :-[ :-[

( i haven't received MR as yet ) ::) ::)

Regards
Sonir
Chk Pm

Golden Star

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 draft encashed on 25-01-11
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
AOR Received.
First PER 17-03-2011 and second AOR dated 21-04-2011 received on 30-04-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
RBVO on 8th April 2011, In Process on 10-10-11
Med's Request
Received on 25-11-11 including PPR and RPRF
Med's Done....
Yes, 02-12-2011
Interview........
Yes telephonic on 18-11-11 and second call on 23-11-11
Passport Req..
25-11-2011 and send to NDVO on 03-12-2011 including RPRF.
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
Dear Friends,

Pl guide as I have applied in the month of Jan 11 and got my PER in March 11 after that from April 11 onward I was in RBVO till 10 Oct 11.

Now my ECAS shows that

We received your application and started processing on 4th of Oct 11 but till date I have not received any information from embassy for Medical or PPR .

My query is should I have to mark a case specific querry for VO or I have to wait?

Pl help and suggest the way.

Also provide the portal for case specific query.

Thanks

Ismael5

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
Passport Req..
John McClane said:
One more question, DD for RPRF encased means 100% chances of visa?
Nothing 100% here, until and unless u get passport with Visa on hand
it is 99%

Ismael

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
avi_15 said:
Mark

i never had a file number starting with E. The first aor from cio itself had the B file number and buffalo has been using it in all the correspondance with me(mr/ppr).. hope this helps

avi
Thanks Avi, although...typical Buffalo VO...that just muddies the waters. I only got an E file number initially, and wouldn't have gotten any notice of B file number/2nd AOR unless I had corresponded with Buffalo VO back in May. ECAS still, like all of us Buffalo VO apps from Oct., Nov. etc., "RBVO."

I've been following the new batch - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.7410.html - and their spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0 - and best I can tell they haven't leapfrogged us even though their ECAS reads "In Process." Maybe just wishful thinking, but none have gotten meds request. Hopefully just an ECAS glitch. Time will tell.

I am going to send Buffalo an update on my job status today and ask them my status in same email. That way I won't get an auto-reply. I'll let you guys know what I get back from them.

Best of luck to all of us Buffalo's. We need to turn this thread back into the "After 26/6" thread again, and not just the "NDVO Good News Thread." He-He.

Mark

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
Maani1985 said:
Hi Mark,
B number is equal to 2nd AOR. Since Buffalo is not sending 2nd AOR for our batch, the assignment of B number is considered to be a 2nd AOR. Since the second AOR just tell the applicants that their application has been received by a specific visa office and visa office has assigned such and such tracking number or application number. So, in short the B number you suppose to get in 2nd AOR, you have already got it. Now wait for medicals.

Thanks
Thanks!

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hi Mitali

i have applied under tatkal service for it 'l take 7 days

Regards
Sonir

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Golden Star said:
Dear Friends,

Pl guide as I have applied in the month of Jan 11 and got my PER in March 11 after that from April 11 onward I was in RBVO till 10 Oct 11.

Now my ECAS shows that

We received your application and started processing on 4th of Oct 11 but till date I have not received any information from embassy for Medical or PPR .

My query is should I have to mark a case specific querry for VO or I have to wait?

Pl help and suggest the way.

Also provide the portal for case specific query.

Thanks
This shows your ecas is in process ...then you should be getting your MR and other requests very soon Golden Star
just FYI my ecase changed to "in process" on the same date too, and also waiting for the next step. so request you to pls wait n watch

have patience

Sonir

kix

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apil 06,2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
not yet
hi. when you're ecas changed to "in-process,does it mean you have passed the 67 points? and where do you received MR. via mail or post?thanks

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
kix said:
hi. when you're ecas changed to "in-process,does it mean you have passed the 67 points? and where do you received MR. via mail or post?thanks
IN process ensures that you are eligible for immigration..........

MR will be received by snail mail (Postal Mail)

kix

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apil 06,2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
not yet
wow thanks to you .. that's a good news . :D

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
Hi Mitali

i have applied under tatkal service for it 'l take 7 days

Regards
Sonir
Good to know that......hope everything will be in SUPER SPEED mode from now on..

Mitali