Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
mari1981 said:
Hi Rod,

I know FSW1 have priority but I'm not sure about FSW2 :(
BTW I am still on the way from window and still have 1 meter left to the ground ;)
Byyyyyyyyyyyyye

Mari
How 'bout your address Mari, is it still away?

Alex.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hey guys,

I had decided this morning that I wasn't going to check e-case for a few days. My curiosity just got the better of me.......and my status is now Decision Made!!!! Hehehehe, well what do you know!
I know, we did promiss Cam we wouldn't check our ECAS status anymore....
But I got curious too, and for the first time my address is missing.
Nothing to be happy about yet, but just silently hoping for a positive note from London... ;)

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
............They must have read your post and decided to proof you wrong. :D Get ready for your PPR. You might as well start packing up.

All the best ;)

9j
Hold on you guys/girls... ;D, still haven't got any answer yet!!!
You are making me very nervous, just when I was trying to keep my head cool!!! :D :D
I was writing earlier this doesn't have to mean anything...so I will keep that in mind and just wait for the answer....
But thanx for the support!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
takemblues said:
Respected members is this a PER?

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXX XXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/07/13.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
no, that's an AOR. A PER or NER contains an initial review/decision on your file.

Alex.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
mari1981 said:
Hi Rod,

I know FSW1 have priority but I'm not sure about FSW2 :(
BTW I am still on the way from window and still have 1 meter left to the ground ;)
Byyyyyyyyyyyyye

Mari
Pls don't. Canada needs you. We, in this forum, need you as well.

C

Cam1234

Louise-01 said:
I know, we did promiss Cam we wouldn't check our ECAS status anymore....
But I got curious too, and for the first time my address is missing.
Nothing to be happy about yet, but just silently hoping for a positive note from London... ;)

Kind regards,
Louise!
Hi Louise:

Part of the strategy at our "Ecas Anonymous" meetings is for you to have a relapse every now and then... no one wants to get entirely cured... then who would attend the fun meetings :D which reminds me, we are out of chips and dip :p

Hope the disappearance of your address leads to London processing your application.

Cam

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Hi Louise:

Part of the strategy at our "Ecas Anonymous" meetings is for you to have a relapse every now and then... no one wants to get entirely cured... then who would attend the fun meetings :D which reminds me, we are out of chips and dip :p

Hope the disappearance of your address leads to London processing your application.

Cam
Hehehe, I know...I'm weak! :-[
I couldn't resist pushing the ECAS button and I'm very sorry... ;D
I think my brain is so messed up from all that waiting, I just have to do something bad now and than! ;)
Maybe I can make up for it by treating you guys on some homemade chips and dips???

I'll just keep on silently hoping for some good news...

Kind regards,
Louise!

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
magdy580 said:
Hello dear friends and brothers ...

I would like to congratulate Wendy for her Passports request ... Congratulations Wendy, you are very close to the end of your race ...

To my friend Shalom, I am fine, my family is fine ... What about you and your beautiful baby ???

Yes there is progress in my application :) That kind of progress we are all waiting for and which some of our friends have acheived earlier.

My ecas is showing Decision Made :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And ................... I have just recieved my passports with the nice glossy Canadian VISA :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They have also sent me a paper that describes the landing procedure and some other instructions along with all my qualification documents :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wish you all the best and apologize for not being here lately but I'll reply as fast as I can especially to PMs.

Wish you all the best in your life ...

Magdy
congratulation my friend i wish u good progress in your new life .i want ask u after u got the line medical result received in ur e-case status, did the visa office send u e-mail asking u to submit ur passaport or they call u on phone and when they did that and after what time u get ur passaport stamped with visa thank u and congratulation again

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
cfr1907 said:
How 'bout your address Mari, is it still away?

Alex.
Hi Alex,

Yes Still away and RBVO.

Mari

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
thanks for the info GoHerd, i am desparately waiting for the FBI pcc to arrive so that i can it to Buffalo VO

avi

GoHerd said:
Hey avi,
I just received FBI certificate today. Search completed was in Sep 3 2011 (FBI working on Saturday!?), 5 days after my CC charged in Aug 29. Released date of certificate was Sep 16. They were waiting for exactly full 8 week completed before sending it out in Sep 19. So I think you should wait 8 weeks before FBI certificate can reach you.

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
My Dear Fellas, Today I received my ppr request.

Admins: Whenever you get a change can you please update spreadsheet.

To be frank: I am crying!. ohoo god, love you as always!.

Thanks

Pradeep

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
FRIENDS,
i have send my pcc n rprf to london visa office which was received by vo on 20th September 2011,n my medical results wer received by visa offc on 30th august ,friends i have a question that will visa office issue any AOR for these documnts, how will we come to know tht my DD is encashed ?plz help friends .

thnx and gud luck ,

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
ohh man.,. what a wonderful news... let me be the first one to wish you pradeep... have a wonderful life ahead in CANADA...
have a blast today..

avi

pradeepkumar_v said:
My Dear Fellas, Today I received my ppr request.

Admins: Whenever you get a change can you please update spreadsheet.

To be frank: I am crying!. ohoo god, love you as always!.

Thanks

Pradeep

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
avi_15 said:
ohh man.,. what a wonderful news... let me be the first one to wish you pradeep... have a wonderful life ahead in CANADA...
have a blast today..

avi
good for you Pradeep..i am also crying it is almost 50 days since i send my passport ...

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
SAM786 said:
FRIENDS,
i have send my pcc n rprf to london visa office which was received by vo on 20th September 2011,n my medical results wer received by visa offc on 30th august ,friends i have a question that will visa office issue any AOR for these documnts, how will we come to know tht my DD is encashed ?plz help friends .
thnx and gud luck ,
No there is no AOR for this from the VO. You will know that your DD is cashed if your bank informs you about it or when you get your PPR. When i submitted my DD, i was checking with bank every week for 4 weeks but the bank was saying that it was not cashed. Then one day I got my PPR and so I didnt bother to check with the bank anymore.