Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
I received Visa that issued on 18th August. :)

A chapter of waiting game closed,however,it is time to turn a new page.I am planning to land in Vancouver, while I will have a business partnership in Toronto and would have traveled there sometimes. Really hope to stumble across the posters of this forum someday, somewhere in some way :)

Thanks to all for rendering moral support, sensible advice and of course lovely cheers :)

Congratulation to all who received good news!

Good luck and wish that things positively move fast for everyone.

Special wishes for the applicants from Buffalo,Accra and for those who have yet to receive any progress from ND, London and other VOs as well.

@ Wendy, I believe that you will receive your PPR sonnest.

Cheers!
Kathe

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
khan 786 said:
been in RBVO.. for 8 months

want to kick my Visa officer
Hi Khan 786,

Have you made a CSE with NDVO? Better do it quickly, coz there are many incidences of files and important documents being misplaced in NDVO. There are many examples in our forum itself. I will be making a CSE around in mid- September by that time I will be touching the 6 months time frame. Your profile shows you have been in RBVO for more than 6 months. You have now the full right to enquire as to whats going on with your file.

Regards,
CHEERSMAN

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
kathe said:

Cheers!
Kathe
Congrats Kathe .... all the best. Have a successful life in Canada.

Cheers, aNil

rupesh nayak

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013 Medical result recieved line add in status on 27-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-01-2014 Submitted to NDVO 06-02-2014 Recieved by NDVO 07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014 recieved passport on 22-02-2014
kathe said:

A chapter of waiting game closed,however,it is time to turn a new page.I am planning to land in Vancouver, while I will have a business partnership in Toronto and would have traveled there sometimes. Really hope to stumble across the posters of this forum someday, somewhere in some way :)

Cheers!
Kathe
congratulation kathe, good luck with your new life in canada.

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
kathe said:

Thanks to all for rendering moral support, sensible advice and of course lovely cheers :)

Special wishes for the applicants from Buffalo,Accra and for those who have yet to receive any progress from ND, London and other VOs as well.

Cheers!
Kathe
Hearty Congratulations for the visa m8!!! :)

Regards,
CHEERSMAN

Bman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
12/07/11
Med's Done....
27/07/11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/11
LANDED..........
Jan 28, 2011
Still no news from Jasonbourne on how his interview went yesterday. I am hopeful for him that the outcome of the interview will be positive.

Bman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
12/07/11
Med's Done....
27/07/11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/11
LANDED..........
Jan 28, 2011
Congrats Kathe. Its a whole new world open to you. Wishing you only the best Canada can offer.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Crunchytomato!!! Wow, you really sped ahead, all the best and I truly hope you receive your passports back with the visas asap.
I hope this bodes well for me as well, seeing as we went 'In process' on the same day and our MRs were just days apart. Perhaps, the ppr has something to do with BF'd dates or something. Anyway, I just hope I get mine soon too.

Congratulations to Kathe on your visa, now that you've crossed the finish line, I'll look forward to meeting you in Vancouver some day. It would be great to meet the people in this forum in person and share our experiences.

Thanks to Wicked Blues and Kathe for your wishes, I really appreciate them.

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
Yea everybody is waiting for Jasonbourne.....

Bman said:
Still no news from Jasonbourne on how his interview went yesterday. I am hopeful for him that the outcome of the interview will be positive.

gksh07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011In process:12-04-2011
Med's Request
09-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2011
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
Good news to share.We got email for passport request to finaliza our application.

Best wishes for all who are waiting for the process.

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Hey Sorry guys. Couldn't post earlier as I landed late last night and went to sleep immediately.

So here's how it was:

I reached atleast an hour before the interview. I was allowed to enter the premises even though they mentioned in the letter that the canadidates should reach no earlier than 30 minutes.

I presented my letter at the security gate and after security check I was allowed to enter. I gave my letter to the receptionist and she asked me to wait in the hall.

I waited for close to 2 hours before I was called in (1 hour after my scheduled time). I was becoming a little restless as I hate waiting the most and thought about going to the reception and inquiring but controlled myself.

I greeted the lady officer on my way in and she offered me to take a seat.

The first thing she asked -- "Where is your spouse?". The interview letter clearly mentioned that my spouse need not attend the interview so I said so. She confirmed again whether the letter clearly mentioned it and I said yes (I wonder why she asked as she could have checked it on the screen I guess) .

Then she asked me to give her the additional documents that the letter asked for. So I gave her the requested documents one by one (each time explaining what they were). Then she asked me about Marriage Questinnaire and I gave it to her along with the bunch of photos of various outings and additional documents to support my stand (past e-mails, an affidavit etc.). While looking at the pictures that I gave her she took out one picture and asked me about the person we were posing with.

She then started to ask questions about our relationship, how we met, where do we stay and who else stays with us, how is my spouse's relationship with my parents, how is my relationship with my spouses' parents etc (I don't remember everything but it sums up just about everything). She also asked me about my wedding (Just 3 months before the application) and how my parents think about my moving to Canada -- I gave my justification and I think she was convinced by my answer.

She then proceeded to ask some questions about my job. She first asked me to describe the duties and responsibilities that I handle on an ongoing basis. I did and there were few more questions based on the employment letters (including the fresh ones) that I submitted. Then there were some generic questions regarding my job (the structure of my department, work timings, compensation etc.).

In the end, she said that she was satisfied with my responses and that the application will be processed further and that they will contact me if any more information is needed. I asked her about the approximate timeline from here on -- she said that she will put her review/comments in a day or two and then her clerk will check the new information/documents that I submitted and it should be "fairly quick" from here on (She kept all the docs that I gave her and said that they will be returning all the original documents to me).

The whole thing lasted for about 10-12 mins (I was surprised when I came out as others were taking anywhere between 25-30 mins or even more -- I also heard some loud arguements (!!!) while I was seated in the hall.)

After coming out I realized I could have given few more supporting documents (apart from the ones they asked for). I hope this doesn't go against me.

A special thanks to Mitali for her inputs and everything.

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
Congrats for ur success....

JasonBourne said:
Hey Sorry guys. Couldn't post earlier as I landed late last night and went to sleep immediately.

So here's how it was:

I reached atleast an hour before the interview. I was allowed to enter the premises even though they mentioned in the letter that the canadidates should reach no earlier than 30 minutes.

I presented my letter at the security gate and after security check I was allowed to enter. I gave my letter to the receptionist and she asked me to wait in the hall.

I waited for close to 2 hours before I was called in (1 hour after my scheduled time). I was becoming a little restless as I hate waiting the most and thought about going to the reception and inquiring but controlled myself.

I greeted the lady officer on my way in and she offered me to take a seat.

The first thing she asked -- "Where is your spouse?". The interview letter clearly mentioned that my spouse need not attend the interview so I said so. She confirmed again whether the letter clearly mentioned it and I said yes (I wonder why she asked as she could have checked it on the screen I guess) .

Then she asked me to give her the additional documents that the letter asked for. So I gave her the requested documents one by one (each time explaining what they were). Then she asked me about Marriage Questinnaire and I gave it to her along with the bunch of photos of various outings and additional documents to support my stand (past e-mails, an affidavit etc.). While looking at the pictures that I gave her she took out one picture and asked me about the person we were posing with.

She then started to ask questions about our relationship, how we met, where do we stay and who else stays with us, how is my spouse's relationship with my parents, how is my relationship with my spouses' parents etc (I don't remember everything but it sums up just about everything). She also asked me about my wedding (Just 3 months before the application) and how my parents think about my moving to Canada -- I gave my justification and I think she was convinced by my answer.

She then proceeded to ask some questions about my job. She first asked me to describe the duties and responsibilities that I handle on an ongoing basis. I did and there were few more questions based on the employment letters (including the fresh ones) that I submitted. Then there were some generic questions regarding my job (the structure of my department, work timings, compensation etc.).

In the end, she said that she was satisfied with my responses and that they will contact me if any more information is needed. I asked her about the approximate timeline from here on -- she said that she will put her review/comments in a day or two and then her clerk will check the new information/documents that I submitted and it should be "fairly quick" from here on (She kept all the docs that I gave her and said that they will be returning all the original documents to me).

The whole thing lasted for about 10-12 mins (I was surprised when I came out as others were taking anywhere between 25-30 mins or even more -- I also heard some loud arguements (!!!) while I was seated in the hall.)

After coming out I realized I could have given few more supporting documents (apart from the ones they asked for). I hope this doesn't go against me.

A special thanks to Mitali for her inputs and everything.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kathe said:

Cheers!
Kathe
We are landing in Vancouver tomorrow for 2 weeks, and hope to be there permanently from October time.

Feel free to look us up! :)

Wayne.