Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Many many Congratulations Engy......for the maple leaf visa :) :)

Ahmed
engy said:
I received this email from Cairo VO an hour ago
Dear Madam,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) X 3 have now been issued. Kindly note that your passport(s) will be delivered at your address next week by DHL courier. You will be required to pay the courier fees to DHL representative upon receipt of your passport(s).

DHL tracking number: --------

Thank you for your cooperation.
Immigration Section - Section d' immigration
Canadian Embassy - Ambassade du Canada
6, Mohamed Fahmy El Sayed St., Garden City
Cairo, Egypt - Le Caire, Egypte
Tel.: (202) 2791-8870 - Fax.: (202) 2791-8864
E-mail: cairo.visa @ international.gc.ca

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
doctorahmed said:
thank u queen for your nice support i will wait
regards
dr ahmed
Thanks dr ahmed.
Waiting in this process is difficult, especially when there is no news for a long time, as in our case, but be strong - I am sure that everything is progressing with your case and you will receive positive news eventually.

On another matter, with regard to CAIPS
An Update.
My husband telephoned the offices that deal with CAIPS and was on hold for over 20 minutes and eventually had to put the telephone down because he was at work and his lunchtime was over.

He left a message and they did call him back - AT HALF PAST FOUR IN THE MORNING!!!!) :eek: :eek: :eek:
So my advice if chasing CAIPS requests is to leave your name, telephone number and your location, so that they understand what timezone they are calling!!

We ordered CAIPS at the start of June and they hadn't arrived within the 30 days they are supposed to, so that was why he telephoned. The good news is that they say that they posted them last Thursday, so they ought to arrive any day now. (Canadian post is quite slow across the country.)

I will update you all on the information so that other Aug/Sept/Oct London applicants who are being overtaken by February applicants in the med requests race can hopefully gain something positive from our notes.
That is assuming there is any useful information in there! :p
I am sure that there will be :D.

bluemusing

Feb 27, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application to CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with application - score 9.0
File Transfer...
PER 25-02-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2011
Med's Done....
29-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-12-2011
LANDED..........
January 2012
Good news!!

Today I received MR, RPRF & request for updated Police certs for Ireland and the UK. The letter came from CHC London by regular mail. I have 90 days to reply.

I'm not sure when it was sent as I'm currently in Toronto on holiday.

Yessssss! Finally!
:)

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats dude....Good Luck for Medicals.

Regards
Mayank

bluemusing said:
Good news!!

Today I received MR, RPRF & request for updated Police certs for Ireland and the UK. The letter came from CHC London by regular mail. I have 90 days to reply.

Yessssss! Finally!

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
bluemusing said:
Good news!!

Yessssss! Finally!
Congratulations bluemusing, nice to see some movement at London VO. What's your current ecas status? When did you go "in process"?

bluemusing

Feb 27, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
PER 25-02-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2011
Med's Done....
29-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-12-2011
LANDED..........
January 2012
9jcanada said:
Congratulations bluemusing, nice to see some movement in London VO. What's your current ecas status? When did you go "in process"?
My ecas hasn't changed at all since I got my PER on 25th Feb. It skipped the RBVO stage and has always said "In Process". Obviously either a computer glitch or human error.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bluemusing said:
Good news!!

Yessssss! Finally!
Congrats! :) Nice to see more movement at London.

I have updated your information in the spreadsheet.

Wayne.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVO APPLICANTS

Grasshopper,POSITIVE, tryresistingme, fragrance of lotus, amar12345, vicky1, khan 786,
Raj chandigarh, Mitsu, Triumph, mpatel6, lawrence.roy, Dips1213, BhaktiUjjwa, phantomphp,
AMICANADA, rupal, singh70, Destined, Jurav, ignu, sumitghaiin, shergill80, vicky777,
sairaghav, vasalagovind, rajan_rikhi, pratirajya, scropion31, binbin, foreverurs, rilov,
CHEERSMAN, kkr.2k6, 21Dec2011, BillyG, royalman, Golden Star, prashantbarot,

ANY UPDATE?

bluemusing

Feb 27, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
PER 25-02-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2011
Med's Done....
29-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-12-2011
LANDED..........
January 2012
Cappuccino said:
Congrats! :) Nice to see more movement at London.

I have updated your information in the spreadsheet.

Wayne.
Thanks dude!

saratracy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
64 weeks??? Are you kidding me? How can Buffalo go from 30 weeks (as it used to put on its website) to 64 weeks without any explanations? Hope your file will be assessed positively soon. Best wishes, saratracy

metalhawk said:
YES, I did send them enquire email. Look what I got:

Your file is in a queue awaiting initial assessment. This could take up to 64 weeks from the date we received the application.

Due to high volumes, we cannot acknowledge receipt of email, fax, regular correspondence (applications, payments, documents or information) or medical exam results.

If you have recently submitted documents or information to this office, we will update your file accordingly, if needed.

If we require additional documents, we will contact you.

e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only.

Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.
Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section
buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
bluemusing said:
My ecas hasn't changed at all since I got my PER on 25th Feb. It skipped the RBVO stage and has always said "In Process". Obviously either a computer glitch or human error.
Same here, we also went to in process after our PER and our "in process" date is our PER date so must be a glitch as you put it. We are also expecting MR soon. All the best mate.

9j

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Cappuccino said:
I presume when you say "heartening" it was a typo and you meant "disheartening"?
And as for "who cares", I do, for starters. 3 of my countrymen were killed last night trying to protect their communities from these hooligans.

Wayne.
smiler 11 said:
How can one write WHO CARES ref all the riots etc that is going on in the UK. Myself and lots of family and friends all stay not far from all this ,so when typing WHO CARES have a thought for everyone firsr :mad:
sonir said:
even i was awestruck at first , then i thought to myself that, ................which we could not decipher

have trust
sonir
Cappuccino said:
I completely agree.

But anil also said "heartening" ....................... comment to make.

Wayne.
JasonBourne said:
I think he was referring to the rioters when he said 'Who cares'...........So don't read too much into it. Read the post in its entirety and you will understand.
mani5553 said:
I would second that. I have been a member here since 28th Sept 2010 and have never witnessed any comment from Anil which is out of place.

Regards
Manpreet
Dear
Wayne ..... I am really sorry for using 'heartening' instead of 'disheartening' ..... I was quite disturbed with this riot thing and another news of a young boy attacked and killed by a polar bear (in a Norwaygian expedition) and later bear being killed (including comments by various peoples on these issues) ...... AND somehow I missed 'dis' .... :-[
As for the "who cares" .... I was not talking about people like you and me, I was referring to those who are actually responsible for such things and are supporting these actions. I am sure about your attitude and many other members, who for the starter will be there to stop such hooliganism.

smiler I have given a very heartfelt thought on this. I know that WE all are worried about everyone we know (including people we don't know), but in such situations the maximum we can do is to give a helping hand to someone who is at our doorsteps or may be coming out to support a group of people who are fighting against these activities.

Sonir, Wayne, Jayson & Manpreet Thanks for having that belief on me ........ I was rather feeling so much embarassed & small after reading so many -ve comments ... :'(

I say it again, if my post made people angry and think -ve about me ..... I am sorry .... I meant people who are commiting this crime ..... and not individuals / community / society who really cares.

Peace, aNil

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
All the aspirants in UK, please take care of yourself. It is really sad to see what is happening to one of the most sought after places on Globe.

Hope all gets well soon.

Paramvir Dhingra

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
harjot said:
hello everybody..
i need some help!!!
i am a dentist ..i applied in july with a total of 67points..which included the points for my 2 years experience from june2008 to june 2010 ..from july2010 i started working in dental wing of our own hospital(my father in law is a sugeon)..and the appointment letter was given to me by my father in law and he pays me a fixed amount as my pay as he does to other employees..(so not a frank private practice as such, v live in a joint family)..this july i.e july 2011 i got a job in a dental college and i joined it ..however i also am working in the clinic in the evenings..wat do i do?i mean what do i tell the visa office..this is also not a change of employment as such coz i do work in the clinic in the evenings..and more over the college pays me half the amount of wat i was paid in the clinic(i joined it because it gives u more exposure to the latest techniques and u get to know more eeperienced ppl in ur field etc),so wud that bother the visa office..
plz help!!!
though i stuck in the rbvo stage:(

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Anil so pleased to read your post,i didnt give you a negative comment,i was very surprised when i did read your comment,its good to see you have explained what you meant ;D. Its not such a nice time in certain parts of the UK at the moment,hopefully it will all stop soon with all the riots etc. Congrats to all who received good news. :D