File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
RaWheAl said:
My courier company called me to collect a consignment sent by canadian high commission London. I hope it must be Medical Request.

RaWheAl
I do hope it is. Go London, Go!

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
SORRY----REPOST (AS NO ONE GAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS)
Hi Everyone !!!!!
Its been a while now that my status on ecas is "RBVO"....address went missing a few days back...nothing else seems to be happening...I had a question....
I had sent my fingerprints for FBI clearance and have got them back....but it says that the letter is valid till mid Sep 2011....my question is...if I still havent received PCC request...what should I do...especially if the letter expires...cos its quite a hassle getting the fingerprints done and getting the results back....
Any suggestions on what to do....or should I just wait.....ahhhhhhh.....i hate this waiting game....first "WAIT" for the PER...then wait for your status to change and wait wait wait..........well...I really hope it's all worth it !!!!
Your Visa office is London and you are getting a FBI clearance so i presume you were living in USA for some part of your life in the past. If that is the case dont worry. I had a similar situation where i was living in Singapore before coming to Ireland and my Visa office is London too. As usual, the CIC guideline is that PCC should not be older than 3 months when it reached the VO. But i had a Singapore PCC dated september 2010 and my PCC request came in March 2011. I submitted the same explaining that i have never travelled to Singapore in the last 6 years and so kindly accept this. As i have now received my Passport request, I presume they have accepted it.
There was one of our other forum mate from London VO Danishmaroo who was the first on the forum to get a visa from London VO also did the same and he got the visa.

So i suggest you to hold on to it till you get the PCC request. If my presumptions are incorrect, then clarify your situation and we may be able to help.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
kolhapuri said:
Your Visa office is London and you are getting a FBI clearance so i presume you were living in USA for some part of your life in the past. If that is the case dont worry. I had a similar situation where i was living in Singapore before coming to Ireland and my Visa office is London too. As usual, the CIC guideline is that PCC should not be older than 3 months when it reached the VO. But i had a Singapore PCC dated september 2010 and my PCC request came in March 2011. I submitted the same explaining that i have never travelled to Singapore in the last 6 years and so kindly accept this. As i have now received my Passport request, I presume they have accepted it.
There was one of our other forum mate from London VO Danishmaroo who was the first on the forum to get a visa from London VO also did the same and he got the visa.

So i suggest you to hold on to it till you get the PCC request. If my presumptions are incorrect, then clarify your situation and we may be able to help.
Sounds good to me !!!!!!!! Thx :) :) :) :)

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Sounds good to me !!!!!!!! Thx :) :) :) :)
You are welcome, Waititing is the name of the game. I got my passport request and i should have got my visa in a weeks time but now i have to wait to get a new passport as my passport is delaminated. This time waiting for the Indian embassy now.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mwansaa said:
Can anyone please tell me if any processing goes on when in RBVO status.... or in RBVO, applications are waiting to be processed???? I have asked this question on the forum and haven't received any replies. appreciate it if some of the seniors can respond. Thanks
Hi mwansaa,

I guess no one actually knows what happens when application is in RBVO status. But logically looking at the chart of explanation the next information the applicant gets is:

"VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed."

In my opinion, the contents of your application is evaluated in RBVO stage. Depending on the complexity of the application, the time varies, to receive "In Process" status. All the factors that would account towards achieving 67 points is re-considered at RBVO. For example at CIO stage, they would just check if Reference letters have been provided but at RBVO, the VO decides the authenticity of such letters. Similar explanation for transcripts etc.

Hope this helps.

Mitali

S_Saab

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ds/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 23-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
Hi all,

after one day of transferring my file from Damascus to Warsaw VO I got a police certificates request from Warsaw VO. I can not believe it :eek: btw my ecase still RBVO

Saif

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Thanks wayne, i really appreciate ur help towards other. U r a real icon of this forum. :-* :-* +1 for u.
Cappuccino said:
Their wording is quite clear. After July 18th they are recommending that you use the new forms. However, the old ones will still be accepted until Nov 14th 2011, after which applications containing the old forms will be sent back as incomplete.

So anyone sending their applications now can still use the old forms. Although to be honest the new ones are much, much better and with the validation function one can check there are no missing fields etc, so I'd advise people if they are starting now to use the new forms anyway.

Wayne.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
hfcanada said:
Hi everyone ,

Eventually we got the PR .. HURRAY.... .................... specially in long waiting time.

Regrads,
hfcanada

Congratulations dear friend ...... Great news. Will meet you soon in Canada ..... ;)

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
wayne,
My address has been disappeared form today...do you think it's MR alert? :D
my status has been "In process" since March 30

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Hasib bhai ... You asking for such things .... ;D :p ;D ....... prdict your own destny... :D ...All the Best

Cheers, Anil

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Admins & my all friends.

Update on my application.

Yesterday i got Medical + PP+ Landing fee request . Also they put additional letter to join CIIP Program.

I was printed on 14 July 11 & dispatched on 15 July 11.

Please update my details on both trackers.

E-cas :still missing with address.

Also Hasib this time also your predication worked for me. Good bless you

Good Luck to all for you.

Regards,
Mayank

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
S_Saab said:
Hi all,

after one day of transferring my file from Damascus to Warsaw VO I got a police certificates request from Warsaw VO. I can not believe it :eek: btw my ecase still RBVO

Saif
sounds good ;) ;) ;) ;)

but what does it mean that" after one day tranferring"?????? u mean that this transferring happened these days??!!!!

because on 14th April my app was sent to Damasus..... but yesterday suddenly Warsaw VO informed me that my file was trenferred there on 15th July :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

u had the same experiece like me during these days??!!! 8) 8) 8)

tanx

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Wayne,

Beleive it or not the only requierement is a high school diploma :mad: The US immigration system s*cks and makes no sense. You are either sponsored by family or employer (which both ways take years) or you win the lottery!

Isn't the lottery a great way to bring some talent? Hahahaha anyways, that's why I'm moving to Canada

Rod

Cappuccino said:
Sorry, but in my opinion choosing who to allow into your country by pure lottery doesn't sound like a very good idea.

Are there any criteria at all? Language? Work experience? Qualifications?

Wayne.

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
mayankpandya said:
Dear Admins & my all friends.

Update on my application.

Yesterday i got Medical + PP+ Landing fee request . Also they put additional letter to join CIIP Program.

I was printed on 14 July 11 & dispatched on 15 July 11.

Please update my details on both trackers.

E-cas :still missing with address.

Also Hasib this time also your predication worked for me. Good bless you

Good Luck to all for you.

Regards,
Mayank
Congrats Mayank,

It is good that Dr. Hasib predicatioin work for you, for me he predicated 1st week of July to go IN Process, but still no movement.

Your AOR came bit late but ahead in Medical.

Goog Luck Mayank.

Regards,

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Question ...

Anybody knows when exactly the e-cas writes the awaited fourth line "Medical results have been recieved" ?

My baby's meds have been signed for in London exactly two weeks ago. Does the VO initiate status change in e-cas or it can be London medical center ?

Magdy