Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
K. Updated now. You can remove that text effect now. Going forward you can post your application updates in green and the admins will notice it and update it at their convenience.

And congrats !!!

kefche1 said:
Only reason is nobody noticed my last post requesting to fill in my data with the medicals ;)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Attention new applicants:

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

regards,
Dr.Hasib

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
Thanks a lot for ur reply.

yes, my consultant sent a mail to London VO for the change of his address a few days back. i think u r right, it must be due to that mail.

i m still RBVO since March.

regards

Cappuccino said:
Addresses disappearing and reappearing from ECAS is perfectly normal. Sometimes they are representative of an individual's case having some movement (transfer from CAIPS to GCMS), but also it can be just a system wide update.

Our address is currently missing and disappeared last week, but our last update was "Decision Made" a couple of weeks before that, so it isn't necessarily indicative that anything on your particular file has changed.

Hopefully you will hear something soon.

What is your ECAS status are you "In Process"?

Prior to its disappearance were your address details correct? CHC London tends to send out medical requests via ordinary mail, so it's quite important they have your correct address.

Wayne.

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
canadestin said:
after getting Visa, most of the active members became inactive bcos of some other reason...i hope u wont convince urself and take it (what u said above) as a reason n become inactive.....ur prsence is needed for most of the members here if not me
Dear Wayan

i agree with canadestin... so don't bother yourself bcause of some irresponsible people ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadestin said:
after getting Visa, most of the active members became inactive bcos of some other reason...i hope u wont convince urself and take it (what u said above) as a reason n become inactive.....ur prsence is needed for most of the members here if not me
Well obviously once I get my visa, my experience of this process is potentially beneficial to other applicants and I was of course intending to stay and help people as best I could.

But when you get people like manni1985, who let's face it doesn't contribute a great deal himself beyond asking about his own visa, telling me to "shut my mouth" and "mind my own business", I am just not inspired to stay around.

Sorry, he just put in a bad mood. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood tomorrow :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Attention new applicants:

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Great spot! And wow, I didn't think CIC had it in them. All sounds a bit high-tec for them... ;)

Wayne.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Omo Naija said:
Hi guys,

Please can anyone tell me if any post june 26 FSW applicant from ACCRA VO has gotten medical or VISA.

kindly reply.
Man!
You just applied and already you are anxious for the big stuff. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Some guys got medicals already. But to the best of my knowledge, no one got visas yet
Cheers!

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Maani1985 said:
First you claimed that I asked the same question 2 hours ago. Now you are saying that my question is almost identical. First makeup your mind and I would suggest you better think before you speak.
As far as this thing is concerned that I am ill-mannered, YES, I AM. Do whatever you want.
And coming back to the forum thing, since you are done with your immigration, you are going to leave it anyways. And do you think will anyone care? No really.
Just have a look at your get2canada it has nothing to do with immigration, it's all about you and your stupid stories.I believe, you a third grade script writer, who has nothing else to do, just sit on the forum and posting all type of bull crap.
I seriously disagree with personal attacks on the forum. If you do not have any good to contribute ,I suggest you to refrain from posting.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Maani1985 said:
First you claimed that I asked the same question 2 hours ago. Now you are saying that my question is almost identical. First makeup your mind and I would suggest you better think before you speak.
As far as this thing is concerned that I am ill-mannered, YES, I AM. Do whatever you want.
And coming back to the forum thing, since you are done with your immigration, you are going to leave it anyways. And do you think will anyone care? No really.
Just have a look at your get2canada it has nothing to do with immigration, it's all about you and your stupid stories.
I believe, you a third grade script writer, who has nothing else to do, just sit on the forum and posting all type of bull crap.
My blog has nothing to do with immigration? Is that supposed to be a joke?

And no, I was not intending to leave the forum once I get my visa. I was intending to CONTINUE to dedicate some of my time to helping other people with their visa applications, as others helped me with mine.

Maani your posts seem largely concerned with your visa, your visa office, your status. You spend very little time helping other people and most of your time trying to just help yourself. You have no appreciation of those - of course not just me but many others on here - who actually spend their time helping others, who are now in situations we have previously been in so we use our experiences to help them.

So - as Kolhapuri says - please refrain from your personal attacks. You might start by actually READING my blog before daring to come out with "it's not about immigration". I spent a great deal of time writing various pages on there, the least people can do is read it properly before attacking it.

As I said, it is sad to see people like you - who contribute the least - criticising the most. But nevertheless I shall continue to try to ignore rude, selfish posters such as yourself, and instead focus on helping people.

Wayne.

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
Cappuchino and kolhapuri you 2 are 2 of the most consistent and helpful members of this forum and I for one appreciate your help.

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theshivster said:
Cappuchino and kolhapuri you 2 are 2 of the most consistent and helpful members of this forum and I for one appreciate your help.
I agree.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
theshivster said:
Thank you for your consideration - although people like maani1985 who seem to dedicate far more time critising and insulting people than they do contributing anything positive, are swiftly changing my mind.

Since I am just a third grade script writer and 50 entire days I have spent on this forum helping people has just been writing third grade scripts, and the dozens of hours I have spent writing the pages of reference information on my blog has nothing to do with immigration, I am very rapidly running out of reasons to keeping posting.

Wayne.

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
sethi104 said:
Hi.

Any progress in E cas...
mine is still rbvo, whats urs

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMPORTANT INFO FOR THOSE CHANGING THEIR ADDRESS AND APPLYING WITH BUFFALO VISA OFFICE

I recently changed my address, and as such used the ecas address change feature online, which didn't work, I then called CIC and changed it, however my address never got fixed on ecas. So I sent a fax to Buffalo as well to be on the safe side, I got this very informative email from Buffalo today:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) frequently does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.

Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

We have updated your address in our system.

Canadian Consulate General

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca
So yeah, make sure you inform Buffalo of your address via fax right away if you move.