+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

D

Deleted member 103187

9jcanada said:
I can't believe it! It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got our PER at last!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually on sick bed at the moment and shouting, wife is shocked, Nurses are here, thought I am loosing it, NO! I am actually not. I am fine now. Really, now I know all will be well. Going for a CAT scan in the morning, but I know all will be well. I am happy, happy happy............................

9j
Congrats 9j ma broda,

I'm currently smiling at my prediction accuracy

Ozone

D

Deleted member 103187

Hello friends,
Unfortunately, I have some bad news.

I contacted CIC immediately after I received an unfair NER. However, they stuck to their guns and insisted that the decision was final. Even though the decision sounds very ridiculous (telling me my highest education was high school when they assigned me full points for work experience as a physician).

I believe everything in life happens for a reason and since there is no formal appeal process, I have decided to accept the decision in good fate.....life has to go on. Since I finished a masters program a few months ago from Canada, I now have a lot of points to spare so I am planning to reapply in the near future once I gather the necessary documents again.

To the seniors here and everyone in this forum who has offered kind advices and have been supportive, I say thank u. Please you can now remove me from the active spreadsheet.

And one final question, I suppose at this point I will be getting a refund. Anybody knows how long it takes to get a refund after a refusal?

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
ozonezone234 said:
Hello friends,

I contacted CIC immediately after I received an unfair NER. However, they stuck to their guns and insisted that the decision was final. Even though the decision sounds very ridiculous (telling me my highest education was high school when they assigned me full points for work experience as a physician).

I believe everything in life happens for a reason and since there is no formal appeal process, I have decided to accept the decision in good fate.....life has to go on. Since I finished a masters program a few months ago from Canada, I now have a lot of points to spare so I am planning to reapply in the near future once I gather the necessary documents again.

To the seniors here and everyone in this forum who has offered kind advices and have been supportive, I say thank u. Please you can now remove me from the active spreadsheet.

And one final question, I suppose at this point I will be getting a refund. Anybody knows how long it takes to get a refund after a refusal?
I don't understand what happened with your application. Have you provided the University degree?
I am really sorry, and wish you the best. I am sure you will find great things in your life.
Regards
Deby

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Louise-01 said:
:pYOU CAN TURN ME BLUE......I JUST RECEIVED MY PER!!!!! :p

Finally, after waiting 163 days I'm out of this hellhole called uncertainty!!!!
No white lined member anymore!!!
I'm sooooooooo happy and I think I'm getting drunk tonight!
Have a nice weekend!

Kind regards,
Louise!
Congrats Louise!!! Wonderful news :)

~Ira

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
9jcanada said:
I can't believe it! It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got our PER at last!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually on sick bed at the moment and shouting, wife is shocked, Nurses are here, thought I am loosing it, NO! I am actually not. I am fine now. Really, now I know all will be well. Going for a CAT scan in the morning, but I know all will be well. I am happy, happy happy............................

9j
Congrats 9j!!!! Hope you'll feel better soon!! Enjoy this moment :)

~Ira

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Thanks very much, Mandie...
I check like 10 times a day, my debit card has not been debited since I applied.
I am wondering what is the problem...
I had previously applied last year, peri-June 26th when the rules changed, without all supporting documents and it was returned within 2 weeks by snail mail, so not receiving any response now seems strange to me.
I think I will check at the courier service, and then, I will just wait...
Hope to receive a response soon.

D

Deleted member 103187

Shalom1 said:
WE received a letter from London VO today. It was addressed to my wife. Its from their medical services.

Dear XXXX,
This refer ............permanent residence.
Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Please take the enclosed sealed envelope to the DMP who examined you.

The envelope was sealed with a little cello tape. When I peeped into the envelope, I was able to read its content & it is as follows:

Dear Dr XXXX, (DMP)
The above named applicant has undergone a preliminary medical evaluation by this office. In order to complete this evaluation, the following information is required:
Other: CHEST X-RAY FOLLOING CONFINEMENT, OR AS SOON AS CLINICALLY APPROPRIATE (ACTUAL FILM AND REPORT REQUIRED), EDC: 25/06/2011.
Please what are your opinions about this letter particularly the ones in red. What is the meaning of EDC: 25/06/2011?
Please note that my wife's due date is 25/06/2011. How does it affect the medical?
Thanks.

Shalom
Hi,

Estimated Date of Confinement (EDC) is the date on which it is expected that the baby is due to be born. It is also known as the Expected date of Delivery (EDD).
Therefore confinement in medical terms simply means 'delivery'. So they just want your wife to do the xray once she delievers or any time after that as deemed appropriate.

Hope this helps

Ozone

montycan

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 oct 2010
AOR Received.
16-march-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-feb-2011
Med's Request
11-april-2011 [rectified m/r recd. 21 june 2011]
Med's Done....
06 july 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-04-2011 ( rprf encashed 30 april 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 30-09-2011
LANDED..........
with god`s grace soon
congrats 2 u Louise 01 & 9j canada 4 ur ..... PER

wish u al d bst
Monty

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
CIO PER: 03-03-2011
File Transfer...
VO Vienna: 25-03-2011
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
Viktoria said:
I am so glade, congrats!!!

Viktoria
Thank you dear Victoria!!! Wish you all the best!

kittu said:
Congrats Vrachar :) :)

Good news after long time. Start with the packing and fly off to Canada to start a new life.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Thanks

Kittu
Dear Kittu, thank you very much for the congrats and best wishes! I will be very happy to see you get your visa soon!

Take care.

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
hi friend, Please tell us what happened? what was the exact reason of NER??

ozonezone234 said:
Hello friends,

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
ozonezone234 said:
Hello friends,

I am so sorry for your bad news :( But I am glad that that you are taking it o well!

Don't lose hope and definitely apply again!

Good luck and keep us posted!

~Ira

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
indira_prab said:
Unsure of the Visa issued date :(.. Uncertain please confirm.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hello Indira

Add me FB as fmatws@yahoo.com

Hey hey again im getting addicted to this forum........

FMA

D

Deleted member 103187

deby said:
I don't understand what happened with your application. Have you provided the University degree?
I am really sorry, and wish you the best. I am sure you will find great things in your life.
Regards
Deby
Hi Deby, thanks for your best wishes. I provided my University degree at the time of application, just didnt attach a transcript.
The reason they eventually gave was that I didn’t attach my University transcript to my application but i didnt see the need to attach it since my degree certificate contained most of the information in the transcript anyways.

But like I said its all good . Life is too short to brood over stuff like this

PS - I have been listening to Aaliyah's - 'Try again' song (it goes like this - If at first you dont succeed, dust yourself up and try again, dust yourself up and try again, try again.... LOL :D)

D

Deleted member 103187

ira.s said:
I am so sorry for your bad news :( But I am glad that that you are taking it o well!

Don't lose hope and definitely apply again!

Good luck and keep us posted!

~Ira
Thanks Ira, good luck with your application

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thanks everyone :)

have not been around much cos i have started working again ....after almost a gap of 2 yrs....so dont get time to come online like i used to....

hoping to c many more PER/MR/Visa's :)

all d best !!!!!

Shareen