Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
do we have any indian citizens who are applying with buffalo as VO on this thread? any idea?

thanks

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Dr.Alex said:
hey guys

Scotiabank indicated today that my BD had been charged on 19 september...what a relief 8)!!
wish AORs start within the next 2 weeks for all of us, best wishes.
heads up!!! ;D

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Dr.Alex said:
hey guys

Scotiabank indicated today that my BD had been charged on 19 september...what a relief 8)!!
Congratulation dear friend and really it is really good news may be this is the first step join us and wait for the AOR

AMro

GPS

Oct 19, 2010
Hi

Need Help.

Applied post 26/6.... sent PCC along with the application (PCC dated 14th July)..... The website did not mention then to submit PCC later.....

Will there be a problem????

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
after i take alook at the soread sheet i find that most of our july users are encashed and according to coffee phone call with cic that indicate that they are working on 30 Aug. i think by next week we will recieve the AOR for our friends in July

what do you think about the people who are not encashed until now i find out that it take almost 2 to 4 weeks to encash the cc or BD is this mean they sent back there file or what ????

AMro

GPS

Oct 19, 2010
Hi

Need Help.

Applied post 26/6.... sent PCC along with the application (PCC dated 14th July)..... The website did not mention then to submit PCC later.....

Will there be a problem?

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
GPS said:
Hi

Need Help.

Will there be a problem?
I don't think there will be any problem about that I send mine also

Amro

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Alex said:
hey guys

Congratulations Dr. Alex. Kaffarah ya m3lem ;-)

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cappuccino said:
Hmm that may make sense. If it's end of August encashment date, then I believe the earliest post-June-26th encashment date was around 6th September. So that would mean we could expect them to start sending AORs next week (plus whatever delay is involved in sending AOR. Does the actual immigration officer doing the eligibility review send it or do they memo some admin person to do it?).

Canady, I believe you said you were going to call CIC again this week. Can you ask if the dates they are quoting for processing (they said 27th/30th Aug to you last week) are application received dates, or encashment dates?

Wayne.

Dear Wayne,

In fact i have already called the CIC for a second time yesterday, but i was disappointed :(and that's whay i didn't send a post here.I called twice because the first call was disconnected after the agent took my full data to see the status.The second time, another agent answered.That's how the speech was:

me: Good morning (it was around 10 am by their time). I'm a post June applicant for permanent residence in Fedral Skilled Worker Category and i would like to know my Client ID-Number and my application status.

he didn't bother to get my data and was really tough in his answers.he directly said

the agent: You should wait till you hear something from the CIC through your e-mail.

me: when should i expect that?

the agent: not before two and half months after you have applied.

me: ok, dose encashing of my bank draft mean that the cap hasn't been reached yet?

the agent: have no idea!!! It means that your envelop is opened.

me: When should i expect an AOR?

the agent: told you before,remember?!!!

me: yes!!!

the agent: ok, what i have told you?!!

me: not before two and a half months.

the agent: yes!!

me: Thank you so much!

gent: ok!!!bye bye!!!

me: Bye!!!

in fact he was so tough in answering my questions :mad: :mad: :mad:which made me don't want to go further for very important questions i wanted to ask.I wanted to know if all applicants (either accepted or rejected) would appear on their system or they will only add those who will sucessfully pass the eligibility review?

I have decided not to call again.The overall time of these two calls including the holding time exceeded 50 minutes without being that informative at all. And the three calls i made costed me a lot!!! I may give the money to some poor people to pray for me instead!!! ;)

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dr.Alex said:
hey guys

Congratulations dear!!! :D :D
I told you before. You might be encashed!! :)

Be ready for a friendly meeting after we get our AORs (soon as i hope and pray)
"I'm watching your post(you, Amro, A.Sief, and all others) in the egyptian talks thread. I admire you,guys. :D :D You are really a group of wonderful and great people. I know Allah will reward you all" and yes, i wish if we will all land together, if you will accept me!) ;)

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
This is exactly what someone said before that it takes 10 weeks from encashement. My CC was encashed 2 days after recieving the file. But I am afraid of the fluctuation in the CAD!

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Amro Elsayed said:
I don't think there will be any problem about that I send mine also

Amro

i agree with you! if it won't be useful, it won't harm.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canady said:
Dear Wayne,

In fact i have already called the CIC for a second time yesterday, but i was disappointed :(and that's whay i didn't send a post here.I called twice because the first call was disconnected after the agent took my full data to see the status.The second time, another agent answered.That's how the speech was:

me: Good morning (it was around 10 am by their time). I'm a post June applicant for permanent residence in Fedral Skilled Worker Category and i would like to know my Client ID-Number and my application status.

he didn't bother to get my data and was really tough in his answers.he directly said

the agent: You should wait till you hear something from the CIC through your e-mail.

me: when should i expect that?

the agent: not before two and half months after you have applied.

me: ok, dose encashing of my bank draft mean that the cap hasn't been reached yet?

the agent: have no idea!!! It means that your envelop is opened.

me: When should i expect an AOR?

the agent: told you before,remember?!!!

me: yes!!!

the agent: ok, what i have told you?!!

me: not before two and a half months.

the agent: yes!!

me: Thank you so much!

gent: ok!!!bye bye!!!

me: Bye!!!

in fact he was so tough in answering my questions :mad: :mad: :mad:which made me don't want to go further for very important questions i wanted to ask.I wanted to know if all applicants (either accepted or rejected) would appear on their system or they will only add those who will sucessfully pass the eligibility review?

I have decided not to call again.The overall time of these two calls including the holding time exceeded 50 minutes without being that informative at all. And the three calls i made costed me a lot!!! I may give the money to some poor people to pray for me instead!!! ;)
Hi Canady,

My sympathies that the CIC agent was unhelpful.

The thing is, they probably get very annoyed that people are phoning them asking for status. But if they'd extend the applicants the courtesy of 1 person spending 5 minutes updating news on their website each week, they would save themselves hundreds of hours of man-time each week having to answer phone calls. The hundreds (probably thousands) of questions regarding the status of applications they could answer on the web site and just let people know what's going on.

They have no-one else to blame but themselves for their poor communication, and getting rude to people who only want to know what's going on isn't very professional of them.

Bottom line is we, the applicants, pay a lot of money and invest a lot of our time in making these applications to them, a bit of courtesy in return wouldn't hurt IMO.

Wayne.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Congratulations Dr. Alex for your enchasment though its late to know but finally it's done :)

Please people, add me to the encashed line of applicants with my today's feedback from my bank at last. I am enchashed on september 23rd and yes i just knew today :)

@ Canady, I hope you will be able to have some good news as soon as possible. I appreciate your efforts trying to know whats going on with such a poor communication :)

CPAMATRIX

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
JAMAICA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2010