Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
kpkinnera said:
Hi mptocanada
CONGRATS
WHENwas the ECAS status changed?

Regards
Pavan
curious about the verification stage before the medical?

vicky777

Mar 13, 2011
Dear Shareen & Doctor,

Thanks a lot for your help. information provided by you is really helpful. i asked the same quries regarding the submition of my child's documents. she told to submitt all the documents ie. PCC, document related to child , Application fees for Child & RFPR fees for me & my spouse after receiving the medical request only.

will there be any problem created by ND VO if submitt the document as instructed by consultant or should i submitt it once 2nd AOR is received.
Need your expert advise on this. since i think you people are true champions & understand problem of each forum member who is seeking your advise.

Regards,
Vicky

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
bindu.allam said:
No Problem! Your application should be fine :)
You must be getting an email with the result of your eligibility review around 2-2.5 months from the date they received your file.
On what are you basing this, bindu.allam?
Birth certificates or some other proof of birth are required on the VO checklist for every VO and there have been rejections for those who have not provided them. What makes you think that they will not reject an application for being incomplete when the applicant has simply forgotten to include a vital document?
I am sorry to the applicant, but I would have said that they will reject it.
If you are very lucky, they may ask you for the documents and give you time to send them to Sydney, but they will certainly not give you PER with an incomplete application.

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vicky777 said:
Hi, i am new to this forum , pls add my details to this tracker/forum
name - vicky
FSW1 code - 1122
vo - New Delhi
Application filed - 18th october
DD encashed - 15th November
1St Per received - 23th February
ECAS status- Eligility review completed at CIO
2nd PER - still waiting

Also i have few queries which are mentioned below. pls advise me on this.

1. I want to add my son's details (born in Jan 11) in my application . how do i do that secondly at stage should inform i.e. after receving the 2nd AOR or after gettting call for medical.
2. I want to pay $150 towards my child's application fees . can i pay this INR & in whose name should i drawn this.
3. i have obtain PCC from Mumbai RPO in the month october 2010 , but i did not sent it along with the application . so do i need to apply for fresh PCC once again .also i have been told by mumbai RPO that the validity of PCC is one year from the date of issue. i am very confused. pls advise should i go for fresh PCC or current PCC i am having will do.
4. when will i get my 2nd PER & medical request(approximately) & how much time it take to get the visa after medicals are done ?

Dear friends , pls advise.
Apart from the other requirements, which other forum members have already suggested, i guess you ALSO NEED TO arrange for sufficient funds to show that you can support your new born in Canada. Additional POF is what i mean. Thanks.

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
In process with same RBVO details

OR

They mention some processing date in your ecase. ?
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on **.**.**** is added as well.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
queencougar said:
On what are you basing this, bindu.allam?
Birth certificates ...............
................... but they will certainly not give you PER with an incomplete application.
Dear queencougar

The basis is very simple ...... had you read all the posts relating to this particular one, you would have understood ...... ;)
Yes .. Birth Certificates/ equivalent document is a must for establishing one's correct DoB. But this document is an optional for ND applicants ...... ::)
That is the reason bindu.allam clearly referred that CIO has started accepting school certificates in place of Birth Cert. for New Delhi applicants. 'takemblues' didn't respond about his VO, instead referred about his observation on the ND tracker ..... ??? ???

On the other hand, your interpretation is correct .... :eek: His application may get rejected as he is not from New Delhi. He is from Pakistan (Londion VO) ...... until unless the same option is open to London VO too......

Cheers, Anil

Cay_sha

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent - 7.0 band score
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Med's Request
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
09-05-2011
Passport Req..
28-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2012
Hi

On friday i got an e-mail from Warsaw Visa Office asking for originals:
- my university diploma
- my husband's high school diploma
- work references

I must sumit these docs in 60 days. The problem is that, the original of my work references got lost :( i'll get the new one, there'll confirmed the same duties but i'll be signed for different person and i'll look a little bit different, because my company is totally different organized than it was in august when the original document was written. With these docs i'll sumit a cover letter explaining the situation. Do you think that there could be any problem with that?

M

menge8

I have applied and my application has been received on Jan 21, 2011. Till now my bank draft is not cashed. So. I have made a case specific inquiry to their office and they wrote me back as below.

Good Morning

Your submission is currently under review by our office. You will be contacted in due course.

D.A.

Can anyone pls help in clarifying this ? Does that mean my application is on way back to me ?

Sorry I am posting this second time to get enough explanation
Regards,

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cay_sha said:
Hi

On friday i got an e-mail from Warsaw Visa Office asking for originals:
- my university diploma
- my husband's high school diploma
- work references

I must sumit these docs in 60 days. The problem is that, the original of my work references got lost :( i'll get the new one, there'll confirmed the same duties but i'll be signed for different person and i'll look a little bit different, because my company is totally different organized than it was in august when the original document was written. With these docs i'll sumit a cover letter explaining the situation. Do you think that there could be any problem with that?
Got lost by whom? CIC? If CIC lost the documents I think you have a reasonable right to send copies without having to get originals all over again.

hariranjith

Nov 18, 2010
malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
PER on 22/3/2011 2AOR 14 /4/11
File Transfer...
9/4/11
Med's Request
7/12/2011
Med's Done....
26/12/2011
Passport Req..
7/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
17/5/2012
dear menge8

i think your BD might have encashed
your bank will know the status of BD only few days or months after the enchasement
if the bank has got their branch in canada then only they can reveal the status BD after it enchased

dont worry about that. you got reply from CIO you can relay on that.

Even my bank says that my BD is not enchashed.
I took BD from RHB bank in malaysia they dont have their branch in canada.
so they sent it through citibank .
however i applied in 2004 earlier so i can check the status of my new file using my old file number
it says we received your application

so dont worry about that wait for one more week hopefully you will get PER

fourkey2001

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 17 2013
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
Dec 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Krokro said:
Congrats for your PER !!
May I ask how you got your PER, email or post mail?
My request was received the same days as yours, but haven't received any email from CIO yet, while my status changed to CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete ....???
Cheers !
Hi, it was e-mail.

D

Deleted member 103187

Alright guys I'm officially getting uncomfortable with not having received a PER yet.

Checked eCAS today and my status has been updated to

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 29, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 10, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us"

Since PER is supposed to be emailed, I'm assuming there is a problem. I was thorough with my documents but didnt include a police clearance report. Could that be the reason? or should I expect the worst? :(

kalabaza

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozonezone234 said:
Alright guys I'm officially getting uncomfortable with not having received a PER yet.

Checked eCAS today and my status has been updated to

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 29, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 10, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us"

Since PER is supposed to be emailed, I'm assuming there is a problem. I was thorough with my documents but didnt include a police clearance report. Could that be the reason? or should I expect the worst? :(
Hi!!

I sent out my app at the end of October and have not heard anything yet from the CIC guys, so I dont know whats my status until now, and there are more people in this forum in the same situation, if they sent me a letter or my docs back to my home country I have not received anything yet, nor by regular mail or email, I have waited and have not contacted immigration, from one side I think is fear to get the bad news on the other side no news at all may be a positive thing, I have red that unfortunately some people in this forum that got a NER have received the news by email so, I dont really know what is going on, all we can do is keep waiting I guess...... :)