+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
calgaryy said:
hey pun ..
yes they have asked for PCCs ...since i had not send it with the application ....the confusion i have going on here is that i have an indian pcc which is seven months old ..although my FBI clearances are just 3 month old ... :)
So i dont know if i can use the existing indian pcc to submit now or am i supposed to get a new one which is not more than six months old...
Uzma.
please guys ...
need urgent help....anybody has a clue about this PCC thing ???

B

bindu.allam

calgaryy said:
please guys ...
need urgent help....anybody has a clue about this PCC thing ???
Im not sure but I dont think you should take any risk. Get fresh PCCs as you have 45 days time which is more than enough. Just my opinion though.

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
bindu.allam said:
Im not sure but I dont think you should take any risk. Get fresh PCCs as you have 45 days time which is more than enough. Just my opinion though.
hmm..i guess u r right ...and i guess it might now take more than a couple of days to gather indian pcc from commissioner office of hyd ....
thanks bindu and pun ...
Uzma.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
staralihaider said:

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.
Hi Staralihader: I am sorry to hear you got this response from London VO and imagine you must have been stunned. Thank you for posting it on this thread. Even though your application was not submitted post 26/6, it is valuable information on which to build an understanding of what may be going on in the whole immigration process. I hope your case and others in your "application zone" will soon progress. Best of luck.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOu may like to try from Passport office in HYD.

Delhi Passport office just take one day

calgaryy said:
hmm..i guess u r right ...and i guess it might now take more than a couple of days to gather indian pcc from commissioner office of hyd ....
thanks bindu and pun ...
Uzma.

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
WHAT?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is not good news for London applicants, my heart sinks when I read this :'( :'( :'(

staralihaider said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
EmmaJ said:
WHAT?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is not good news for London applicants, my heart sinks when I read this :'( :'( :'(

staralihaider said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

To be fair at the moment many visa offices have not yet been active with post-June-26 applications. It's just that Damascus, London and Buffalo applicants are feeling it the most purely because the majority of the remaining applications who are with "inactive" visa offices are with those 3 visa offices. The remaining visa offices have just a few applicants for each office from this thread.

So currently it's difficult to get a clear picture of whether this kind of thing will effect >J26 London applicants or not. Each visa office has a maximum allocation for the year above which CIO do not allow them to issue visas. However, London for the forthcoming year have a MASSIVE allocation of Federal Skilled Worker visas. Some 17,500 I believe.

If the above is true they are saying that they have more >Feb2008 and >J26 applications than they have allocations. Whereas this would explain why <Feb2008 applicants have been told they can't get visas this year, it doesn't paint a clear picture as to where >Feb2008 versus >J26 stands.

Certainly if there are long delays, or even non-issue of visas, for >J26 applicants when applicants at other visa offices are getting their visas in a matter of a few months, then CIC could have a case to answer for procedural unfairness - since they will be discriminating against people purely on their country of origin.

As I said it is too early to be certain though, but certainly some of the signs coming from London visa office are concerning!

Wayne.

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
interesting debate on limited visa issuance in 2011

Have a look and see, maybe there is hope for London/Buffalo etc....?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/limited-visa-issuance-in-2011-true-or-false-t63525.0.html;msg596052#msg596052

I do feel that as a British citizen I am being discriminated as London VO deals with so many nationalities (please, I do not mean to cause offensive, it is only how I am feeling)

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indira u have made my Day..... :D

I was feeling totally lost after a hard day ??? ???& reading this post of yours I can go & play an One day international Cricket match... :p :p :p :p :p :p
Thanks & + 1 for such a good post...

Regards
Destined

indira_prab said:
I came across this post in another forum and thought it would help some of you to kill the wait time ;)

A. Who should immigrate to Canada?
It is all about attitude in Canada.
Like the Great American Poet called Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cents said - "Get Rich - Die Trying"

Do Not Give UP!

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
EmmaJ said:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/limited-visa-issuance-in-2011-true-or-false-t63525.0.html;msg596052#msg596052

I do feel that as a British citizen I am being discriminated as London VO deals with so many nationalities (please, I do not mean to cause offensive, it is only how I am feeling)

Like I say - if this means London applicants will be faced with either very long delays, or even non-issue of visa this year, purely because of their country of origin - that is serious grounds for procedural unfairness and discrimination.

But also, it is a bit early to start barking up that tree yet! :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
EmmaJ said:

Well I kinda know what you mean about being a British citizen. Our Queen (the Queen of England) is the Canadian Head of State, yet we still have to take an English test and face potentially very long delays in processing! ;)

Ah well, nothing to do but wait it out I guess. But to quote the famous Star Wars line... "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Wayne.

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
Ha ha!!

I know its kinda crazy, eh?

May just keep the chin up and carry on this long process and be thankful that we are part of the >j26 clan!!

Emma J

Cappuccino said:
Well I kinda know what you mean about being a British citizen. Our Queen (the Queen of England) is the Canadian Head of State, yet we still have to take an English test and face potentially very long delays in processing! ;)

Ah well, nothing to do but wait it out I guess. But to quote the famous Star Wars line... "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
EmmaJ said:
Ha ha!!

I know its kinda crazy, eh?

May just keep the chin up and carry on this long process and be thankful that we are part of the >j26 clan!!

Emma J
Well I don't know if that's something to be thankful about or not. Other visa office applicants seem to think that >J26 are getting priority.

But at London office <J26 applicants are getting medical requests and PPRs, yet not a single >J26 applicant have received 2nd AORs yet.

The London CHC website says that all >Feb 2008 applications will be dealt with in the order they arrive at the visa office and give no mention to any distinction between <J26 and >J26.

Whether this is what's happening in reality or not I don't know. If there ARE going to be long delays at London I just don't see how CIO could allow such large discrepancies with their satellite offices. (And let us not forget these are not seperate entities - CIO and visa offices are all operated by CIC).

Wayne.

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
Cappuccino said:
Well I don't know if that's something to be thankful about or not. Other visa office applicants seem to think that >J26 are getting priority.

But at London office <J26 applicants are getting medical requests and PPRs, yet not a single >J26 applicant have received 2nd AORs yet.

The London CHC website says that all >Feb 2008 applications will be dealt with in the order they arrive at the visa office and give no mention to any distinction between <J26 and >J26.

Whether this is what's happening in reality or not I don't know. If there ARE going to be long delays at London I just don't see how CIO could allow such large discrepancies with their satellite offices. (And let us not forget these are not seperate entities - CIO and visa offices are all operated by CIC).

Wayne.

Hmm, now when you put it like that! There sure are major discrepancies if all visa offices are operated by CIC.

Its the not knowing and guess work that makes it hard. I have worked out in my head that I should be in Canda by November, that makes it 1yr and if London are quoting 13 months for <J26..... Then again, they might have surpassed their allowance, argh!

Do you know if their year runs as calendar year Jan-Dec?

Thanks for all the input, nice to know that at times there are others being made to feel a little "crazy" by the process! :p

EmmaJ

L

lawrence.roy

indira_prab said:
Hi Lawrence,

As with the CIO, i would suggest to use fax as well as the case specific inquiry to inform them of your address change. Added you back to the ND tracker. Please review and give us the missing details.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira,

Thanks for the reply, I will go through the Client Service Unit (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp) and then I will fax them the address change.

in the NDVO spreadsheet, I have submitted PCC with my application and Ecas shows application received on 27th Sep 2010.

They have received my IELTS Gen Result this morning, I think they will update me in this week about the progress.

Thanks,
Lawrence