+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application# xxxxxxx - Work Experience in Canada (Reference letter update)

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hi Guys,
I am about to send an update on the reference letter to CIC. This is the letter I have written which I am going to forward it to...
Please go through and provide your comments
Also I am going to attach a zip file of size around 1.5 MB

=====================
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for Permanent Residence under CEC class and the application was received at Sydney on xxxxxxxxxxx. I have submitted all the requested documents and the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter was received via email on xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I submitted all the supporting documents toward my “Work Experience in Canada” because my employer refused to provide the reference letter (email from employer attached). My supervisor was kind enough to provide the reference letter (attached) from his side.

I request you to update my application with the attached letters and provide it for further processing. Please find the details which may be helpful in identifying my application.

LAST NAME: xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
FIRST NAME: xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
DATE OF BIRTH: xxxxxxxxxxxx
CLIENT ID. - ID DU CLIENT: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
APPLICATION NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
APPLICATION TYPE: Canadian Experience Class
APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE BY SYDNEY: xxxxxxxxxxxx
AOR DATE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EMAIL ID: xxxxx@xxx.xxxx

I have attached the below letters along with this email.

Supporting Documents
What does it indicate?

Letter of Reference from Supervisor
Indicating Roles and Responsibilities undertaken during my 2 years work experience in Canada signed by my supervisor.

Employer Letter for US Visa
This letter was provided by my employer, xxxxxxxxxxx, for US Visa on company letter head signed by HR. This letter indicates my association with the organization.

Employer Letter for OHIP (OHIP Health Card Scan Copy)
This letter was provided by my employer, xxxxxxxxxxxx, for applying for Ontario Health Insurance Premium (OHIP) on company letter head signed by HR. This letter also indicates my association with the organization.
Also a scanned copy of the OHIP Health card is attached.

Standard Life Insurance Enrolment Form (completed)
Indicates the insurance policy enrolled during my stay in Canada.

Letter from company HR (Outlook Email format)
As per company policy, HR refused to provide the reference letter on a company letter because I am not currently in Canada. The detailed email letter having conversation between HR and me is attached.

Thanks & Regards,

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
I have one comment to make and that is dont send zip files. They dont accept archived files. I sent the archived zip file containing 3 documents but CPC replied me back saying they dont accept zip files and send the documents by attaching them one at a time.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
prashjcha said:
I have one comment to make and that is dont send zip files. They dont accept archived files. I sent the archived zip file containing 3 documents but CPC replied me back saying they dont accept zip files and send the documents by attaching them one at a time.
Thanks prashjcha!
Your input was very helpful!
Thanks once again!

Guys, any other suggestions?

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
I received the below note after sending the reference letters and additional documents.

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O).
This office is responsible for the processing of:

· Temporary resident visa (TRV) applications submitted by mail from applicants located in Canada and for the online submission of TRV for applicants located in North America;
· Permanent Resident (PR) applications from applicants located in Canada and for applicants located in North America.

It says it processes PR applications for the applicants located in Canada and North America. I am currently in India and I applied from India. Did I send the updates to the correct email? - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
kprs_ind said:
I received the below note after sending the reference letters and additional documents.

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O).
This office is responsible for the processing of:

· Temporary resident visa (TRV) applications submitted by mail from applicants located in Canada and for the online submission of TRV for applicants located in North America;
· Permanent Resident (PR) applications from applicants located in Canada and for applicants located in North America.

It says it processes PR applications for the applicants located in Canada and North America. I am currently in India and I applied from India. Did I send the updates to the correct email? - CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
This us the correct email address. I think what they say is for the application to be processed in CA. Since CEC are processed in Ottawa regardless, you should be fine. Except for the visa stamp.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
GHD1213 said:
This us the correct email address. I think what they say is for the application to be processed in CA. Since CEC are processed in Ottawa regardless, you should be fine. Except for the visa stamp.
Thanks GHD1213!