+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application with the Judge

csang

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
can i ask the overall reason?

you mentioned entensive travels to the US? this concerns me a little as well. my travel hisotry to the US is just about 183 days accumulated in the past 4 years. most of the trips are 2-5 days. and i do have a Nexus as well. i did my best to report everything. the entries are more than 100

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
can i ask the overall reason?

you mentioned entensive travels to the US? this concerns me a little as well. my travel hisotry to the US is just about 183 days accumulated in the past 4 years. most of the trips are 2-5 days. and i do have a Nexus as well. i did my best to report everything. the entries are more than 100
I traveled 5 times to US (for just couple of hours each time) during the relevant period, the issue that the officer took with me is my US green Card and the fact that i moved to US (with my family -all Canadian citizens-) after short period from applying for the citizenship, that's the best way i can describe it.
My advice to you is get your record of movement entry/exits records from US and Canada border, and cross that list with your reported one, to make sure you reported everything, if you see any missing entry in US request the FOIA and get ready to explain all your trips and any supporting documents for them (if asked). i hope that helps.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Hello,
Yesterday I took the oath and became a proud Canadian citizen, I would to thank all the members for their help and support through out the process, and I will be more then happy to pay it back to the forum in form of help /advice if needed based on my experience (i’m Not a lawyer or an Immigration expert :) ), again another huge thanks for dpenabill.
Thanks and good luck to everyone

Reactions: titin and Tgum23

Tgum23

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello,
Yesterday I took the oath and became a proud Canadian citizen, I would to thank all the members for their help and support through out the process, and I will be more then happy to pay it back to the forum in form of help /advice if needed based on my experience (i’m Not a lawyer or an Immigration expert :) ), again another huge thanks for dpenabill.
Omgg congrats!! After your long wait that is super cool

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Hello,
I suspect I have previously offered congratulations, somewhere. In case not, CONGRATULATIONS.

Pride is something I tend to be uncomfortable about, but in reference to becoming and being a Canadian citizen, the idea of being a "proud Canadian citizen" is something I emphatically applaud. My sentiment exactly. I just barely passed the ten year anniversary of the day I became a Canadian, which was and continues to be one of the most important milestones in my life, but I never felt that was complete, final, until I took the oath to become a Canadian citizen just a bit more than five years later (thus just a bit shy of five years ago).

Reactions: Jakev