+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application with the Judge

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
it might take up to one year for judge hearing booking. but new application is finaluzed in couple of month.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
I just have one more question, in case that your application is denied, can you apply again?
after how long?
do you recommend withdrowing application, before judge hearing? in case that you donot know the time of hearing, and some people say it might ta
i will let more seniors people in the forum reply to you, i don't know to be honest, i'm still digesting yesterday hearing, i haven't get to that point yet.

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
i will let more seniors people in the forum reply to you, i don't know to be honest, i'm still digesting yesterday hearing, i haven't get to that point yet.
Thank you very much.
please other seniors, help with ideas.

justinline

May 19, 2009
Sorry to hear about your experience Jaroddz, I have been following your case for while. Thanks for sharing your experience, your are trooper, not sure what to say. God bless.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Dear Jaroddz
Did you recieve the court result?
Hi Sba, well i didn't received any communication yet from the CJ or the CIC, the only thing i notice is my ecas status changed to "Decision made", still waiting for an official mail or email, tomorrow i will be 60 days since the CJ hearing.
how about you?

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Hi Sba, well i didn't received any communication yet from the CJ or the CIC, the only thing i notice is my ecas status changed to "Decision made", still waiting for an official mail or email, tomorrow i will be 60 days since the CJ hearing.
how about you?
I am sure you are approved. I am still waiting.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
how about you?
That sounds very promising! Crossing fingers for you

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Thanks guys, let’s hope so.
Based on anectodatl evidence it may be worth asking your MPs office to look into it - if it is past the processing time

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
I already did that nofrills, Thanks,
I just looked at your signature - you applied March 2015 - that's insane.

I'd be writing letters to whomever will listen, government representatives, the press, - esp Hussen

Sorry about your wait.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
I just looked at your signature - you applied March 2015 - that's insane.

I'd be writing letters to whomever will listen, government representatives, the press, - esp Hussen

Sorry about your wait.
I read another post last night about a lady that waited for 7 years before getting approved, my friend became a Canadian Citizens last Friday and he took the oath with another person that took him 11 years, out of the sudden 2.5 year sounds okay :)

Reactions: csang