+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Visa Not Approved

kazlayn

Aug 16, 2019
Hello people, yesterday my application was rejected due to the following reason

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Again I was sent my biometrics letter on 6th of July 2019, and I did my biometrics on the 8th of July 2019 but in my application it says that I have not done them. I have a receipt to prove.

School is supposed to start in about 3 weeks

Any advice. Thank you .