+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Update from CIC

deepikarabhay

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Helllo,

I reapplied for visitor visa on Nov 02, 2019 after rejection on Nov 01,2019.

I got a mail from CIC regarding my application update and the same has be done in my account too on Nov 03, 2019, but when log in to my CIC account there was no update. Is this normal ? have anyone face this ? if so what was the outcome ? also is this a positive sign?

Thank you in advance ...

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Helllo,
I reapplied for visitor visa on Nov 02, 2019 after rejection on Nov 01,2019..
Wow that fast. Did you even take time to address the reasons for refusal?

I got a mail from CIC regarding my application update and the same has be done in my account too on Nov 03, 2019, but when log in to my CIC account there was no update. Is this normal ? have anyone face this ? if so what was the outcome ? also is this a positive sign?
Thank you in advance ...
You don't expect IRCC to right away make a decision. Same procedure applies in checking your background as a different visa officer will assess your application. The only difference is you don't need to forgo biometrics because you already have it. Check the link for estimated processing time https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

deepikarabhay

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wow that fast. Did you even take time to address the reasons for refusal?

Yes ... Because i made a mistake in choosing the answer for purpose of visit under eligibility questionnaire... So submitted a completely wrong application .... Now after reapplying I've donr it correctly ...

deepikarabhay

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Also i got "application/profile updated" under current status from "submitted" in gckey login...

Is it a good sign ?

S3Z

Oct 12, 2019
Also i got "application/profile updated" under current status from "submitted" in gckey login...

Is it a good sign ?
There is no such thing as a "good sign" unless and until you get a response from cic.

Whatever changes happen to your profile you will get messages stating that. Sometimes it is difficult to find out why the message arrived from cic as it won't be possible see the minute updates on your profile.

The submitted status means your application is successfully submitted and processing will start.

All the best.

Saddam husain

Nov 5, 2019
Dear sir last year apply for visitor visa for Canada through the an agent but I got refusal, at the same time I didn't get any call from any officer and the lady who was taking take care of my application she told me that your application refused that it. what should I do now

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Dear sir last year apply for visitor visa for Canada through the an agent but I got refusal, at the same time I didn't get any call from any officer and the lady who was taking take care of my application she told me that your application refused that it. what should I do now
What is it that you want to do? Assuming you want to reapply at the least figure out grounds for refusal and get a better agent