+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Update After Refusal

qayyum1993

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have received bio metrics letter after bio metrics and then received refusal letter on 08 Feb 2019 from CIC and application Status was "Final decision has been made on your application. Your Application is rejected".
On 09th Feb 2019, I have notified via email that my application has been updated. When i saw application status it was "Your application is in progress."

Can anyone please tell me why is this happened? Is there a chance of getting visa?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hi Everyone,

I have received bio metrics letter after bio metrics and then received refusal letter on 08 Feb 2019 from CIC and application Status was "Final decision has been made on your application. Your Application is rejected".
On 09th Feb 2019, I have notified via email that my application has been updated. When i saw application status it was "Your application is in progress."

Can anyone please tell me why is this happened? Is there a chance of getting visa?
Hello, it may have been a mistake since you received another mail saying application is in progress.

I will suggest you contact CIC to confirm the exact status.

All the best.

qayyum1993

Feb 11, 2019
Hello, it may have been a mistake since you received another mail saying application is in progress.

I will suggest you contact CIC to confirm the exact status.

All the best.
I have applied with one of my colleague and same happened with him. Both received refusal and then in progress status. Do we have any email of CIC?

Guri27545427

Feb 7, 2021
Have you received yours visa ??? If yes how much it takes to get your visa ? You received agin corresponding letter and original passport request

Mafg

Feb 25, 2019
Have you received yours visa ??? If yes how much it takes to get your visa ? You received agin corresponding letter and original passport request
This happened to you also ? I got refused to the study permit but 24hrs later I got an email notifying that my application status was updated and my status has change