+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application under background check

SalahTR

Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys,
the below is the status of myCIC since the month of January. can anyone tell me how approximately longer it may take, or tell me what is going on if possible.. thanks

Review of eligibility _We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results _You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents _We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview _You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics _We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check _We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision _Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bahar Ali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi guys,
the below is the status of myCIC since the month of January. can anyone tell me how approximately longer it may take, or tell me what is going on if possible.. thanks

Review of eligibility _We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents _We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview _You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics _We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check _We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision _Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When did you apply?

Manaa

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys,

Did you check the ECAS? have you received the Sponsor approval? To which visa office has it been transferred? One thing you can do now is, go meet your MP in Canada and inquire about the status through him. He will let you know what's the latest update. Do it as soon as possible. Don't just wait. Good luck!