+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application taking too long

Bami54

May 16, 2019
Hi guys, am a nigerian and i submitted my canadian work permit application in lagos on 13 August 2018 which is about nine months ago. I haven't heard anything from the embassy and whenever i track my application, it says records not found. I'm really frustrated right now. Someone please help i need suggestions. Thanks

Bami54

May 16, 2019
I applied through an agent, and he won't even give me details of any account created. I gave him some documents and i was called for biometrics. Ever since its been about waiting. All have with me is the tracking number which always result in "no records found".

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You need to create your own myCIC account and link the application, remove your authorization for this agent to act on your behalf, order your complete caips notes to see what is going on.

Reactions: toyinsco

Bami54

May 16, 2019
Thank you so much, but first what is caips and second how do i link my application since i did not create it in the first place.

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys, am a nigerian and i submitted my canadian Study permit application in lagos on 10 June 2018 which is about 12 months ago. I haven't heard anything from the embassy, i ordered GCSM note two months ago. My application is been processed by London visa office, and I've sent them countless messages without getting any positive feedback. Please what do i do???

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys, am a nigerian and i submitted my canadian Study permit application in lagos on 10 June 2018 which is about 12 months ago. I haven't heard anything from the embassy, i ordered GCSM note two months ago. My application is been processed by London visa office, and I've sent them countless messages without getting any positive feedback. Please what do i do???
Did you receive your notes

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
Hi guys, am a nigerian and i submitted my canadian work permit application in lagos on 13 August 2018 which is about nine months ago. I haven't heard anything from the embassy and whenever i track my application, it says records not found. I'm really frustrated right now. Someone please help i need suggestions. Thanks

Hello Bro, i have similar situation as yours and the agent that did submit my application on mybehalf keep telling me no updates yet and is over two month now. Where you be abl;e to create the myCIC account? Please your urgent responses will highly be appreciated? Thanks

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
You need to create your own myCIC account and link the application, remove your authorization for this agent to act on your behalf, order your complete caips notes to see what is going on.
Thanks for this wonderful responses bro, am having similar problem with my agent and i dislike people keeping me out of the loot when things need to be done or get done ASAP without further delay.
My question is, should i also go ahead and create new myCIC account and link the application to it? Thank you.

Jan 20, 2019
I applied through an agent, and he won't even give me details of any account created. I gave him some documents and i was called for biometrics. Ever since its been about waiting. All have with me is the tracking number which always result in "no records found".
number 1 error, never give ur application to an agent. Always handle it urself, that way u can monitor ur CIC account urself and if much delay is involved, then u should apply for GCMS note

Reactions: monitunde