+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION SUBMISSION.

Bethel7

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
PLEASE HELP: I want to apply for Canadian immigration. But I am just confused on the class I should apply for. Please kindly advise me. I studied Biology/Chemistry in the University. I live in Africa. And since I graduated, I have not been able to secure a job. To survive, I opened a photographic studio which have really helped me in paying my bills. Moreso, I am still single.
However, having gone through the CIC website, I couldn't trace which class I should apply for considering I have not worked with any company since I left school. And I am single.
Please I will appreciate if could help to advice me on the class I should apply for, to permanently immigrate to canada.
Moreover, If you could help to give me the possible link of some affordable and honest immigration lawyers to handle my case, I will appreciate. Thanks for your prompt replies.
Regards
Bethel7.

june14

Aug 2, 2010
Friendly advice, start building your resume. What i mean is try to get a job in line with your educational qualification may be later you can earn points on job experience. And if you don't have any family members (parents, brother, sister, aunt & uncle) in canada who can sponsor your immigration, now is the time to start saving for proof of fund.

any advise seniors

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bethel7 said:
PLEASE HELP: I want to apply for Canadian immigration. But I am just confused on the class I should apply for. Please kindly advise me. I studied Biology/Chemistry in the University. I live in Africa. And since I graduated, I have not been able to secure a job. To survive, I opened a photographic studio which have really helped me in paying my bills. Moreso, I am still single.
However, having gone through the CIC website, I couldn't trace which class I should apply for considering I have not worked with any company since I left school. And I am single.
Please I will appreciate if could help to advice me on the class I should apply for, to permanently immigrate to canada.
Moreover, If you could help to give me the possible link of some affordable and honest immigration lawyers to handle my case, I will appreciate. Thanks for your prompt replies.
Regards
Bethel7.
Hi,

There r 6 different ways to immigrate to canada. As of now however, u seem to fit only in the Class-4, Business Immigration, 'coz u haven't any work experience yet - to fit in the (1)FSW, (2)QSW, (3)CEC or (5)PNP classes. All which is meant for experienced ppl.

Have a look@what the CIC says: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
Immigrating to Canada
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family. Find out about the requirements and the steps to apply in each category:

1. Skilled workers and professionals
For people who want to settle and work in Canada (outside of Quebec)

2. Quebec-selected skilled workers
For people selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in Quebec

3. Canadian Experience Class
For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada

4. Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
For people who want to start a business in Canada

5. Provincial nominees
One of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there

6. Sponsoring your family
How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen
However, for the business immigration u'd require substantial investments ($400K+, direct transfer to Canada), besides u have to strongly demonstrate your business acumen & experience. I'm not sure u have it in u, yet.

Thus, pretty much the doors r closed as yet for u. Give it a try after min 1yr of experience in your field of work, while@your homeland. Then u can apply under (1)FSW or (2)QSW [whichever is applicable to u], which r the two most popular way of immigrating. And costs way lesser.

As for your 2nd question on an affordable & prominent consultant - plz note that the host of this very website, Mr. David Cohen, is quite reputed. U can safely try him/his organization.

Good luck!
Qorax

immiggal

Aug 28, 2010
Hi -

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the previous responses.

I don't believe a consultant can help you at this time to apply for permanent residence. If you do contact one, ensure that they are a CSIC member (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants).

There is another alternative, but it's not immediate. You could apply to study in Canada ... leading to possible immigration down the road as a skilled worker. Or perhaps you could find a job in Canada -- you would have to obtain an LMO first etc., but if you were successful it might eventually lead to immigration to Canada as a skilled worker.

Best of Luck to you!

Bethel7

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Hello
Thanks for all your advice. I really appreciate. However, I think I should apply to study in Canada. But what are the proceedures. Do I need to secure an admission before applying for visa? Kindly help with the list of documents needed for student's visa to canada.
Anyway knidly help me with Mr. David Cohen's website.
Nice guys.
Best Regards,
Behel7.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Bethel7 said:
Hello
Thanks for all your advice. I really appreciate. However, I think I should apply to study in Canada. But what are the proceedures. Do I need to secure an admission before applying for visa? Kindly help with the list of documents needed for student's visa to canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp
Bethel7 said:
Anyway knidly help me with Mr. David Cohen's website.
http://www.canadavisa.com/
Bethel7 said:
Nice guys.
Best Regards,
Behel7.

immiggal

Aug 28, 2010
Hi -

Yes, you must be accepted by a recognized school and apply for a student visa. They will want to know that you have enough funds to cover the cost of your studies. They will look to see whether your proposed studies "make sense." They will want to ensure that you have ties back home and your intention is not to remain illegally in Canada.

If you are serious, I could look into it more closely for you.

Immiggal

Bethel7

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Hello,
I am very serious. Please research more on this my immiration project.
Thanks for your prompt replies.
Bethel7.