+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application stuck in IP1

sukhjeet1

Jul 17, 2018
From last two weeks, my application has been showing as if IP1 has been started but there medical has not been updated. My medical was upfront.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone... Need an input / advice.

For my application (FSW - Outland, India), BGC has not yet started. AOR date is Aug 11, 2018 and MEP passed - Sep 04. BG status changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.' on same day (Sep 04). Since then, there is no change in the status.

So how long does it generally take to reflect the change in eligibility and BGC status? When should I initiate any communication from my end to get an update on my app. status? or is it too early now to do that?

Would really appreciate your help / views on above.

Currently, my application status is as mentioned below -

Application step -> Current status

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone... Need an input / advice.

For my application (FSW - Outland, India), BGC has not yet started. AOR date is Aug 11, 2018 and MEP passed - Sep 04. BG status changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.' on same day (Sep 04). Since then, there is no change in the status.

So how long does it generally take to reflect the change in eligibility and BGC status? When should I initiate any communication from my end to get an update on my app. status? or is it too early now to do that?

Would really appreciate your help / views on above.

Currently, my application status is as mentioned below -

Application step -> Current status

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Too early to worry .it's just about a month .wait for 2/3 months and if you don't see any update then order gcms notes