+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status

Ahmed2305

Jul 5, 2022
hi Everybody
i applied for visitor visa on 2nd of June for Canada from Germany. I received the biometrics invitation right after next day.
that said today i cant check my application status online this message appears"Application status is unavailable please try again later" where my application number and all the data used to be.
sorry about my English Writing skills. I haven,t written English for very long long time.
#could someone please explain it to me what does it mean?

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
I think they might be having glitch at their end. I was trying to call IRCC automatic telephone line to know the status of our applications and similar message played "unable to locate your application".

ayush.dafraik

Oct 9, 2017
yes there is some problem today I also keep getting same msg. May be they are doing some system updates, like usual.

spsoh

Jun 1, 2022
yes, I also get same Msg. They usually update system on Tuesday or Wednesday, I hope something good happens:)

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
am getting some wat similar message:

Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
  • Your application is being processed, please check again momentarily.

Zain2011

Jun 7, 2022
am getting some wat similar message:

Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
  • Your application is being processed, please check again momentarily.
Hi I got the same message yesterday, lasted for 10mins with no changes on application.

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
wait for the decision in 2-3 hours
Are you aware of a similar situation? I was not able to locate my application this morning but now the status says the same as before i.e., background check in progress.
Do you know of someone who received the decision soon after this happened?