+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status

Erfan2108

Oct 17, 2021
I had a question about different stages of an application. I have submitted my WP application in March. Ever since, it states that we are doing you background check. However, the first part is "the review of you eligibility has not started yet". I was wondering if it means that they are doing the background check and will do the eligibility afterwards? Or it simply means that the application is sitting in the queue to be processed?

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
I had a question about different stages of an application. I have submitted my WP application in March. Ever since, it states that we are doing you background check. However, the first part is "the review of you eligibility has not started yet". I was wondering if it means that they are doing the background check and will do the eligibility afterwards? Or it simply means that the application is sitting in the queue to be processed?
Same here with my application submitted in march 2022

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
It still needs to be picked by an officer and not started as yet.

Nidsk

Jul 21, 2022
Any idea about open work permit processing time?
I have applied on Jun 6th
Have valid biometry
medical passed on Jul 5