+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Dear Friends,
Since May 2018, my application status is as below. Could anyone tell me at which stage I'm?

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I shall be gratreful.
Regards,
Nasar

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Friends,
Since May 2018, my application status is as below. Could anyone tell me at which stage I'm?

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I shall be gratreful.
Regards,
Nasar
Background check

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Thank you for your kind reply, Bryanna. But how much time it takes? Is my eligibility passed? I've been given access to pre arriival services. Your answer is appreciated.

micjai

May 16, 2018
We have the same status, but not sure if you are applying for PR as well. It's been like this for more than two months already for me.

micjai

May 16, 2018
Oh. When did you apply? I saw the processing time. Your case, the processing time is 24 months but it could be shorter than that for sure.

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Great! Congratulations! Could you please tell me more? Have you got it through regular mail or e-mail? And which category did you apply? How many months did your Background check take? Waiting for your reply on my toes. You know the feelings.
Regards.

micjai

May 16, 2018
Sorry for the late response. Mine was through PR: Economic class under Caring for People with High Medical needs, processing time is 2 months but this is my wait time. I sent it April 6 then got AOR on April 12. Got my interview sched on the 21st of June. I'll have my interview on the 9th of July. All through my emails.

Reactions: Fatemeh jafari
Jun 20, 2018
I’m an
Sorry for the late response. Mine was through PR: Economic class under Caring for People with High Medical needs, processing time is 2 months but this is my wait time. I sent it April 6 then got AOR on April 12. Got my interview sched on the 21st of June. I'll have my interview on the 9th of July. All through my emails.
Thanks for information
What’s it AOR & PR?