Application Status

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!!

I applied for citizenship on October 2012 and in November I received a confirmation along with the book Discover Canada to study for the test. I was wondering if takes very long for the application status on CIC website to be updated, because as of today it still shows the following;

"We received your payment, along with one or more citizenship applications. To find out how long it takes to process a routine application, please consult the Application Processing Times."

Thank you

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Traveler74 said:
Hi everyone!!

I applied for citizenship on October 2012 and in November I received a confirmation along with the book Discover Canada to study for the test. I was wondering if takes very long for the application status on CIC website to be updated, because as of today it still shows the following;

"We received your payment, along with one or more citizenship applications. To find out how long it takes to process a routine application, please consult the Application Processing Times."

Thank you
The next change in eCAS status is "in process" and you'll probably see it in about 6 months.

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Hi guys,

I applied in October 2012 as well (received Oct. 30th) and my eCas changed to in process on March 14th. I called the call centre last week to have them put a note in my file that I will be away on vacation the first week of July (just in case, a girl can hope ;-) ) and they said my file is still in Sydney.

Good luck to you all!

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Sternchen said:
Hi guys,

I applied in October 2012 as well (received Oct. 30th) and my eCas changed to in process on March 14th. I called the call centre last week to have them put a note in my file that I will be away on vacation the first week of July (just in case, a girl can hope ;-) ) and they said my file is still in Sydney.

Good luck to you all!
Hmm! interesting ,I was always of the view that "in process" status means that "your file is transferred to the local office."However, the information shared by you , shows otherwise.

Thanks!