+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status tracker changed to closed?

k.molly.kim

Sep 27, 2023
I had the same thing happened. They closed one application and randomly opened up another application (same application, same information) that is now in progress. When I inquired through my MP they said it was just a technical issue on their end.

Adilnoor

Nov 20, 2023
I had the same thing happened. They closed one application and randomly opened up another application (same application, same information) that is now in progress. When I inquired through my MP they said it was just a technical issue on their end.
You mean you status was showing closed

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
One more stellar example of the CIC working things as per instructions.....as some VIPs on this forum tirelessly propagate how impeccably and systematically CIC works.

The fact is that incompetence and chaos in CIC is already admitted by the auditor general of Canada.

What should you do?? Be proactive! Take action. Send webforms! Sponsor should ask the VO in through webform, what is happening about their application. Show your concern that you believe that your application is being ignored or have been misplaced. Simultaneously - send a detailed, well explained, but concise email to your MP. Explain why its distressing and how its impacting your mental health and your work.

The way they treat immigration applications, keep the lives in limbo, if they are separated by their own family members in the same way, they will go to United Nations and ICJ the next day!

So speak up - be proactive!

agentorange_

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
One more stellar example of the CIC working things as per instructions.....as some VIPs on this forum tirelessly propagate how impeccably and systematically CIC works.

The fact is that incompetence and chaos in CIC is already admitted by the auditor general of Canada.

What should you do?? Be proactive! Take action. Send webforms! Sponsor should ask the VO in through webform, what is happening about their application. Show your concern that you believe that your application is being ignored or have been misplaced. Simultaneously - send a detailed, well explained, but concise email to your MP. Explain why its distressing and how its impacting your mental health and your work.

The way they treat immigration applications, keep the lives in limbo, if they are separated by their own family members in the same way, they will go to United Nations and ICJ the next day!

So speak up - be proactive!
Thanks to your calls for proactiveness I actually messaged my MP and they are looking into it. I'm tired of leaving it in their hands just to get horrible GCMS notes generated by chinook without any significant insight. Going to also send a webform after MP looks into it. Our visa office is Abu Dhabi which is definitely one of the worst ones of the lot, denying expats visa due to "lack of ties to home country" despite adequate information provided.

• Love
Reactions: InfoSeeker12