+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker - Biometrics in progress

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Thanks for the link, but still can't make an account, maybe because I submit my application through agent? This error popped up: "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Thanks for the link, but still can't make an account, maybe because I submit my application through agent? This error popped up: "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."
Doesn’t matter if an agent is in middle. Use your UCI and application number to create the account!

Reactions: Vicksy

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Doesn’t matter if an agent is in middle. Use your UCI and application number to create the account!
It works this time! In my case, my first and last name is the same, so I should have put the last name only rather than filling both name fields with the same name.

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
My application is submitted since 12 weeks ago, got ghost update Saturday last week and the eligibility is still in process, no other detail on study permit which means no decision has been made, and I only have 15 days left to upload the PPR. I'm sick worried now.

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Dear all,

My study permit is approved a few hours ago :eek: thank God, it's been the hardest 12 weeks in my life. However, the update on tracker is different from the GCKey account and not updated yet. My eligibility status on tracker even set as 'not started'.

Reactions: Hannan009

Hannan009

Mar 10, 2023
Dear all,

My study permit is approved a few hours ago :eek: thank God, it's been the hardest 12 weeks in my life. However, the update on tracker is different from the GCKey account and not updated yet. My eligibility status on tracker even set as 'not started'.
@Vicksy Congratulations! I am in the same boat as I also need to upload PPR information to my college before 12th April.

tinnguyen0408

Dec 3, 2022
Dear all,

Congrats man. You must have received PPR. Once your visa is stamped on the passport, I think that everything will be updated accordingly. It is the part of receiving the PPR that is a critical stage in the visa application process.

Zafran Khan

Mar 30, 2023
Dear all,

Yes, i think the tracker is not authentic.

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Congrats man. You must have received PPR. Once your visa is stamped on the passport, I think that everything will be updated accordingly. It is the part of receiving the PPR that is a critical stage in the visa application process.
Thanks for the info. I'll go to the local visa office tomorrow morning, hopefully, they have express service to expedite things.

MeetTrivedi

May 30, 2023
My application status on tracking systems

Biometric : Completed
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Back ground Verification: Completed

But if i login through GIC key portal it is showing in process

What it means?

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
My application status on tracking systems

Biometric : Completed
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Back ground Verification: Completed

But if i login through GIC key portal it is showing in process

What it means?
My status is also exactly same. It seems that we have to wait for PPR letter.