+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status for work permit - advice needed

visaInquiry

Mar 19, 2018
Hi folks,
Could you please advise what does the following application status means :

Application status: if we need more information from you or once a final decision has been made we will contact you. If you have submitted your application online or if it’s linked to your online account you will also be informed once there’s update.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Review of medical results you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: you do not need an interview.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. Completed
Background check: we are processing your background check.

2 weeks ago it was showing that my application in progress but not it's showing this !! I applied 100 days ago

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi folks,
Could you please advise what does the following application status means :

Application status: if we need more information from you or once a final decision has been made we will contact you. If you have submitted your application online or if it’s linked to your online account you will also be informed once there’s update.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Review of medical results you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: you do not need an interview.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. Completed
Background check: we are processing your background check.

2 weeks ago it was showing that my application in progress but not it's showing this !! I applied 100 days ago
did you ever got the approval?