+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status check - FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Hi,

Has any one emailed on FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca to check the status of the application? I had sent my applictaion in July 2011. I received a reply that the CIO office can not locate my application. Not sure what to do now? What are the details to be given to check the application status? Pls help.....

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Re: Application status check - FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

flower098 said:
Hi,

Has any one emailed on FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca to check the status of the application? I had sent my applictaion in July 2011. I received a reply that the CIO office can not locate my application. Not sure what to do now? What are the details to be given to check the application status? Pls help.....
I suggest you to join this thread and check out the spread sheet to see where you stand in the line. If you are interested , you may share your application details in the thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.2190.html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0

Dear flower ! i will try to help u if u can provide me some details regarding ur application.
1. ur NOC n Visa Office.
2.ur mode of payment.
3.date when u sent ur application n by which courier or mail post.
4.when ur application received at CIO NS Sydney if u have courier details.
5. who signed ur courier on receipt.
Then i can give u my insight on ur application.
Regards n always ready for help.

T

Thusitha

flower098 said:
Hi,

Has any one emailed on FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca to check the status of the application? I had sent my applictaion in July 2011. I received a reply that the CIO office can not locate my application. Not sure what to do now? What are the details to be given to check the application status? Pls help.....

Hi,

This is my first post to this forum. I have sent my application to CIO in July 2011 and sent e-mails to FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca asking my application status and I did'nt even get automated reply. Again I tried today it says mail was sending fail. please any one can help me on this.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR

Thusitha said:
Hi,

This is my first post to this forum. I have sent my application to CIO in July 2011 and sent e-mails to FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca asking my application status and I did'nt even get automated reply. Again I tried today it says mail was sending fail. please any one can help me on this.
Thusitha make sure you are not leaving blank spaces in the email address FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca I sent my query today and got an automated reply. Also make sure you've passed your 6 weeks since they received your application.

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011

jeca said:
Thusitha make sure you are not leaving blank spaces in the email address FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca I sent my query today and got an automated reply. Also make sure you've passed your 6 weeks since they received your application.
right. i think he is mis spelling email address

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011

flower098 said:
Hi,

Hi,

could you pls tell us if you sent an email and when?. It is very strange they send you an email saying that.

emily magnaye

Sep 21, 2012

Hi I sent my federal skilled worker application last July 2012. Until now I have no response receive from canadian immigration. How will I know the status of my application.