07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
KAMS said:
how can i satisfy visa officer that i will leave Canada after completing my course.i show strong bank statement to him.now what else can i do.what is the way to satisfy him. :'(
Did you received any refusal letter from embassy or your have applied for visa or your going to apply now?

Farah Pari

Jan 15, 2012
Hi, I am Farah, from Abu Dhabi, I did MBA in Marketing from Lahore. I applied via consultant in CDI College Toronto for Higher Secondary diploma in HR and I received Rejection from CHC Abu Dhabi stating that;
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay in reaching this decision; I considered several factors, including;

• Your travel history
• Purpose of visit
• You have not provided documents demonstrating the relationship between you and your sponsor.
• Your personal assets and financial status “my paternal uncle is my sponsor he has well established business”

I discussed with my consultant and he said by mistake he admitted me in Higher Secondary course. Now hopefully I will get Admission in Centennial College in Post Graduation 1 year diploma in HR. Please also note that I have 3 years practical experience in Admin and HR department 2 years in Pakistan and 1 year in UAE.
Please guide me should I apply again? If I yes what documents should I submit to meet the requirements I just mentioned above.
Seniors please do reply, RAMZERO especially you please suggest be what change I can bring in my 2nd application to resolve this all.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
remzero bhai 1 bat to btao........meny bohat sy logon sy suna hy or har qnsltnt or har banda he ye bat kehta hy k canada sy depot ka option nahe hy wahan kisi ko b deport nahe krty ilegly ho chahy......is leay canada ka 1 din ka visa life time ka visa smja jata hy.........kya ye bat thk hy ya nahe ap apny us canada waly consultant sy poch k btaen..

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Farah Pari said:
Hi, I am Farah, from Abu Dhabi, I did MBA in Marketing from Lahore. I applied via consultant in CDI College Toronto for Higher Secondary diploma in HR and I received Rejection from CHC Abu Dhabi stating that;
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay in reaching this decision; I considered several factors, including;

• Your travel history
• Purpose of visit
• You have not provided documents demonstrating the relationship between you and your sponsor.
• Your personal assets and financial status “my paternal uncle is my sponsor he has well established business”

I discussed with my consultant and he said by mistake he admitted me in Higher Secondary course. Now hopefully I will get Admission in Centennial College in Post Graduation 1 year diploma in HR. Please also note that I have 3 years practical experience in Admin and HR department 2 years in Pakistan and 1 year in UAE.
Please guide me should I apply again? If I yes what documents should I submit to meet the requirements I just mentioned above.
Seniors please do reply, RAMZERO especially you please suggest be what change I can bring in my 2nd application to resolve this all.
You can re-apply anytime when you want . .

1. Now take admission in PGD program it will help you to gain visa and it's relevant with your field as well. If, you need any assistance regarding admission in program you can contact my consultant he's in Toronto, Canada.

2. You can't do anything for your travel history as you already have traveling history and it can be verified through your Passport.

3. Purpose visit . . Did you write Statement of Purpose "SOP" if not than send this time too.

4. If your married than provide your proper English documents to embassy.

5. Now the tricky part your sponsor is your uncle and for that you have to give lots of justification why does he sponsoring you? and for that consultant cash it. I recommend if your uncle just transfer 3 to 4 million rupees in your account for 2 months it will save your justification and visa chances will be high or there are some other ways as well which I can't explain on here.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
remzero bhai 1 bat to btao........meny bohat sy logon sy suna hy or har qnsltnt or har banda he ye bat kehta hy k canada sy depot ka option nahe hy wahan kisi ko b deport nahe krty ilegly ho chahy......is leay canada ka 1 din ka visa life time ka visa smja jata hy.........kya ye bat thk hy ya nahe ap apny us canada waly consultant sy poch k btaen..
Although it's true but do you want Citizenship or you want to live your whole life illegal there?

Choice is yours but any stage of life you want to come back Pakistan than they never let you in.

Farah Pari

Jan 15, 2012
Thanks Mr. Raheel for your prompt and informative reply.
i sent you email on

m.raheelasif@live.com

you can reply me on my email address with details i am preparing SOP now and i will send you the same.

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
File No.: XS300153270

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in queue for an initial review by an immigration officer.

If any further information is required you will be contacted. In the meantime, please wait patiently while the application is processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

what is this..42 days gone but my file is initial review by an immigration officer. then wots the final state 200 days ???? :mad:

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
submitted along with documents
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
SALAM everyone

you never know with CHC today my sister got her medical call from CHC she has applied for LSBF college for ACCA the point here is that i got my rejection whereas the case was same with only the difference of name and gender

the number of paper opted were same
the college was same
our parents have sponsored her where as i have my own account as financial reourse
etc

the date applied was same

dont know whether to file an appeal or not

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haider @ isy kehty hen LUCK..............

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
@abu bakar

isay luck kay saath saath CHC ki Chawalian bhi kehtay hain

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haider4726 said:
SALAM everyone

you never know with CHC today my sister got her medical call from CHC she has applied for LSBF college for ACCA the point here is that i got my rejection whereas the case was same with only the difference of name and gender

the number of paper opted were same
the college was same
our parents have sponsored her where as i have my own account as financial reourse
etc

the date applied was same

dont know whether to file an appeal or not
What reason they state for refusal ?

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
@ jazzyworld

foolish reasons
i.e travel history
does not satisfy that you will leave canada after your course
insufficient funds Altough i have submitted a statement of 25million of my parent and a two million in my own name and 20000$ of my brother

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
haider4726 said:
@ jazzyworld

foolish reasons
i.e travel history
does not satisfy that you will leave canada after your course
insufficient funds Altough i have submitted a statement of 25million of my parent and a two million in my own name and 20000$ of my brother
LoL . . it's not foolish reason, you made such a big blunder now your blaming them how foolish ... :p

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
@ ramzero :eek:

the reasons are foolish in the sense that how come in one application the documents does not satisfy (in my own application)

and the same documents in another appliaction (my sister's) can satisfy

now thats foolish

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
haider4726 said:
@ ramzero :eek:

the reasons are foolish in the sense that how come in one application the documents does not satisfy (in my own application)

and the same documents in another appliaction (my sister's) can satisfy

now thats foolish
It's a detail discussion dude and it's normal psychology behavior which your doing right now I was also acting the same as your doing when I got first refusal and on the other hand other person who applied with me got visa on same grounds . . . . :p