Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
i filed 11 of jan but coz of long march issue file tranfer 16 of jan....recieved email 24 of jan.......8 days total and .......my friend filed 9 jan recieved email same 24 jan.....15 days total ....we both did medical 30 of jan................
pray for all.............

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
S89 said:
yup i have just graduated from LSE, but how did you figure this out? :S

Its great to have another York applicant on this forum. Hopefully we will be getting our visas soon. Btw whats your profile?
Come on dude, you mentioned it in previous pages that you graduated from LSE. I am also from LSE :p. Graduated in 2012.

Yara my profile is:

Matriculation 74%
FSc 70%
BBA (Finance) CGPA 3.4

Applied in York for Humanities and Social Sciences. :)

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been got rejection 3 days ago . please tell me what is the procedure of fee refund??where may i contect in college??

Following doct i am going to attached:-

1. College Refund Request From (Scan Copy)
2. College Wire Payment request form (Scan Copy)
3. CHC Refusal Letter (Scan Copy)
4. Canadian Bank Payment Slip (Scan Copy)
5. Pakistani Bank Payment Slip (Scan Copy)
6. TT Copy of Fee (Scan Copy)
7. Admission Letter
8. Passport copy (Scan Copy)
9. NIC Copy(Scan Copy)

If there any other documents are required for transfer the amount?? And should I send these documents through mail or its compulsory to send by courier?? My amount is about 11,730 candain doller..thats y i am quit worry..
I need your help & suggestion please tell me..

Thanks allot

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
yasirnawaz said:
i filed 11 of jan but coz of long march issue file tranfer 16 of jan....recieved email 24 of jan.......8 days total and .......my friend filed 9 jan recieved email same 24 jan.....15 days total ....we both did medical 30 of jan................
pray for all.............
Good luck and best wishes. Are you a university applicant? Please share your profile.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
SamranMaik said:
Salam to every1.Expert friends kindly thora guide kr dain.mere bhai ka visa lga hai.usay aik permit letter issue hua hai bs.Suna hai k canada wale koi sealed packet dete hain jis ko immigration officer airport pr khud open krte hain.aisa packet to koi ne mila hamen.sirf study permit letter hai.Or friends yeh bhe thora bta dain k port of entry pe kya kya questions wgaira poochain ge..kindly koi helpp kr de
I'm pretty sure that the letter is the only thing they issue apart from the stamp on the passport.

Poe pay general sawalat hotay hain regarding course and where you'll be staying and all waghaira waghaira. Keep all the documents you think are relevant with you at that time.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamranMaik said:
Salam to every1.Expert friends kindly thora guide kr dain.mere bhai ka visa lga hai.usay aik permit letter issue hua hai bs.Suna hai k canada wale koi sealed packet dete hain jis ko immigration officer airport pr khud open krte hain.aisa packet to koi ne mila hamen.sirf study permit letter hai.Or friends yeh bhe thora bta dain k port of entry pe kya kya questions wgaira poochain ge..kindly koi helpp kr de

As far as i Know.. the sealed package is only when you get a Permanent Resident Visa. (Like getting Immigration). I dint think so you get a sealed Package for Visitor or Student Visa.

yeah That Sealed package is also for United States Immigration. So thats why I can surely say That.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenlean said:
If want really good help in your visa process, consider these guys: interstudent.ca Myself had looooots of issues with SP, but they solved and I'm in Can now! ;D
I though you took some money to be a advertiser ? lol at " im in Can " .. Surely you are in Can now you just need the other ADA .. lol

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Guys i have a doubt. when you are attaching property papers , should they be original documents or notarized/attested photocopies ? or just the valuation papers should be original and property papers copies ?

And should we explain the purpose of every doc we attach in the SOP, if a visa is rejected based on personal assets and family ties ?

Please Help !!!!!!!!

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
mohammad91 said:
Guys i have a doubt. when you are attaching property papers , should they be original documents or notarized/attested photocopies ? or just the valuation papers should be original and property papers copies ?

And should we explain the purpose of every doc we attach in the SOP, if a visa is rejected based on personal assets and family ties ?

Please Help !!!!!!!!
I attached original valuations and notarized copies of property papers. As for mentioning it in sop
Its upon you to decide if you want to write about them or not I suppose

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
mohammad91 said:

Please Help !!!!!!!!
bhai aap to december mai refuse hua thay? dobaara apply kia hai kya?

property documents should be notarized and copies but valuation should be original. no one can take the ris of sending them original documents of property

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
bhai aap to december mai refuse hua thay? dobaara apply kia hai kya?

property documents should be notarized and copies but valuation should be original. no one can take the risk of sending them original documents of property
Nahin yaar, abhi tou apply nahin kya, hopefully 1st-2nd week of feb mein. Likin ye sab docs mein ne is baar attach kiye hain, aisa apne last time refusal ke defence mein SOP mein mention karun kiya ?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
mohammad91 said:
Nahin yaar, abhi tou apply nahin kya, hopefully 1st-2nd week of feb mein. Likin ye sab docs mein ne is baar attach kiye hain, aisa apne last time refusal ke defence mein SOP mein mention karun kiya ?
yaar to be honest ,property papers kee koi ehmeeyat nahee hotee. asal baat funds kee hoti hai jo aap k account mai ho. sahee business ho, tax documents, ntn certificate waghaira waghaira. yaar unko pata hai k pakistan mai property documents naqlee ban jaatay hai isliye agar asli bhi ho to tawajjo nahee dete. Ties k liye business, job letter, family frc certificate from nadra, statelife insurance policy, yeh saaree cheeze best hai

dil007

Jan 30, 2013
hi,I'm new to this form,I hv done my graduation in Electrical Engineering(specialization in Electronics) with the cgpa of 3.2 waiting for final semester result.I wanna apply for M.Eng in canada anyone please guide me.how to apply ??????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dil007 said:
hi,I'm new to this form,I hv done my graduation in Electrical Engineering(specialization in Electronics) with the cgpa of 3.2 waiting for final semester result.I wanna apply for M.Eng in canada anyone please guide me.how to apply ??????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Go for Uni of Ottawa & Concordia
Visit websites of uni's to chk the degree requirements, usually u need IELTS, motivation letter, CV , recomendation letters and application fee to apply for the programme

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAC said:
Go for Uni of Ottawa & Concordia
Visit websites of uni's to chk the degree requirements, usually u need IELTS, motivation letter, CV , recomendation letters and application fee to apply for the programme

Awww.. The AwkWARD moment when Masters in Engineering DOES NOT REQUIRE GMAT :(

Poor MBA'ers :(