+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

S89

Jan 5, 2013
@The Punisher

I am also a York University applicant. I applied on 22nd October for winter 2013 session. hopefully i will receive the new LOA for summer 2013 session this week. Can you kindly tell me that did he send the new LOA(deferral letter) to the embassy himself, or he got the visa without sending them the new LOA?

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
S89 said:
@ The Punisher

I am also a York University applicant. I applied on 22nd October for winter 2013 session. hopefully i will receive the new LOA for summer 2013 session this week. Can you kindly tell me that did he send the new LOA(deferral letter) to the embassy himself, or he got the visa without sending them the new LOA?
He did not send the letter to the embassy. He just applied for the deferral 4-5 days back and in the mean time received his visa.

I am also a York Univ applicant and applied on 7th November. Still waiting for the visa. By the way, I think you are from LSE right?

S89

Jan 5, 2013
yup i have just graduated from LSE, but how did you figure this out? :S

Its great to have another York applicant on this forum. Hopefully we will be getting our visas soon. Btw whats your profile?

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Aneeq said:
Inshalla tomorrow I'm leaving for Islamabad and hopefully on Monday I will try to talk authorities at CAnadian embassy.... Let see wht happen... Guyzzz pry 4 me
any update bro ??

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi All,
All the very best for those who are waiting for their visas. I have one query, if someone can answer it please.

In the Application form for Student Visa, they ask

Have you ever been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Now, I have never applied for any visa for Canada, however, I had applied for immigration to Canada few years back and had got the refusal in 2012.

So now what should I write in response to the question whether I have been refused visa or not.

Thanks,

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
MMX said:
Hi All,
All the very best for those who are waiting for their visas. I have one query, if someone can answer it please.

In the Application form for Student Visa, they ask

Have you ever been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Now, I have never applied for any visa for Canada, however, I had applied for immigration to Canada few years back and had got the refusal in 2012.

So now what should I write in response to the question whether I have been refused visa or not.

Thanks,
mark it yes. In the details write your UCI and application number plus write that you had made an application for xyz category in x year and got refusal in x year.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
amirbutt28 said:
Yaro deffer letter embassy ko kasa send karo?
Well I told them some time back that I am deferring my admission and they told me to submit new LOA. Now that I have received it from the university by email, I forwarded it to them (by email) and asked them whether this is an acceptable form or not. Waiting for their reply. Will let you know.

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
What is going people applied after our medical and getting visa I am really worried now plz pray for everybody and do tell anybody saw or heared such case bofore of not recieved medical to embassy after long time or this is happening first time??

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
salam..........
want to give some valuable information to new applicants as alwayaoptimistic and others....that now chc is sending medical request to your emails so please check your emails daily...and you can give medical without original pp....as in my and my friends case we both read mails after 4 days...so you should save this time ...
thanks

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
yasirnawaz said:
salam..........
want to give some valuable information to new applicants as alwayaoptimistic and others....that now chc is sending medical request to your emails so please check your emails daily...and you can give medical without original pp....as in my and my friends case we both read mails after 4 days...so you should save this time ...
thanks
in how many days you get medical call??

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
saadsdk said:
in how many days you get medical call??
he got it in almost 14 days

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
amirbutt28 said:
What is going people applied after our medical and getting visa I am really worried now plz pray for everybody and do tell anybody saw or heared such case bofore of not recieved medical to embassy after long time or this is happening first time??
[/quote

True brother. That's what scares me the most. What's wrong only God knows

SamranMaik

Nov 13, 2012
Salam to every1.Expert friends kindly thora guide kr dain.mere bhai ka visa lga hai.usay aik permit letter issue hua hai bs.Suna hai k canada wale koi sealed packet dete hain jis ko immigration officer airport pr khud open krte hain.aisa packet to koi ne mila hamen.sirf study permit letter hai.Or friends yeh bhe thora bta dain k port of entry pe kya kya questions wgaira poochain ge..kindly koi helpp kr de