Med's Done....
18/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Inam89 said:
That's a good news for today :)

All the best Salman. And as I said you didn't require medical.

@ ALL: I am think you should receive visas tomorrow, TCS guys on Saturday too. Inshallah
ya hope so we all who are waiting....for this long awaited batch of visas...may receive their visas tommorow.IA

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Tali said:
I edited my last post and added all the required info. Seems alright?
It's now included in the sheet.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Tali said:
Yes but its been 3 months and no medical even. My classes are starting in less than 3 weeks; how can they not take that into consideration? Is this topic regarding student visas no?
It looks like CHC-I doesn't care at all. They will feel no shy in sending you a request for deferral to next semester or may be they even won't bother to send the request for deferral at all. It's tragic they are wasting the precious time of students.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Seniors for applying to MUN i need to apply online there at website ? they ask for credit card payment.

or should i send my application through post? (transcripts and docs have to be sent by post only)

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
ziasaheb said:
Seniors for applying to MUN i need to apply online there at website ? they ask for credit card payment.

or should i send my application through post? (transcripts and docs have to be sent by post only)
At mun it depends on the course u r applying if ur discipline allows u to apply online u can ! otherwise u will need to send it through courier !

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:

If you don't have credit card then you should email the undermentioned email address for requesting paper application. In this case you will have to pay the application fee by DD.

Quote: "Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their graduate application online to ensure they are processed in a timely manner. A valid credit card is required to submit an online application. If you are unable to access a credit card, please contact sgs@mun.ca for a paper application."

More Details: http://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/apply/index.php

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
ok so if i request a paper application then all the docs will be sent in a one pack.

What about the sealed transcripts from institute ?? and letter of recommendation ??

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
ok so if i request a paper application then all the docs will be sent in a one pack.

What about the sealed transcripts from institute ?? and letter of recommendation ??
Yes you will send everything in one envelope. This is not new thing, I, myself have applied in University of Alberta via paper application and sent the documents along and got admission, so you will also be fine.

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
ziasaheb said:

You can send awl the documents together !! letter of recommendation and transcripts are already sealed (if not do it) so sending them along with other documents does not make any difference

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
ziasaheb said:

Letter of recommendation from Your teachers about u , just brief...Ask ur previous institute to send your degrees and transcripts. Attested and seal them in one envelop and either u send it or ask ur institute to send it directly to the University in Canada...

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:

Just keep in mind that Fedex Peshawar doesn't send any seal document so you have to send the documents via TCS or DHL.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
momi said:
Letter of recommendation from Your teachers about u , just brief...Ask ur previous institute to send your degrees and transcripts. Attested and seal them in one envelop and either u send it or ask ur institute to send it directly to the University in Canada...
so the letter of recommendation should i get it typed on the form available on the website for online submission through email or shud i ask it on the letter head of my university ???

and the sealed transcript envelope should i get it done only from univ or from the matric and inter board also ???

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
so the letter of recommendation should i get it typed on the form available on the website for online submission through email or shud i ask it on the letter head of my university ???

and the sealed transcript envelope should i get it done only from univ or from the matric and inter board also ???
1. LOR should be on the required format (the one present on MUN web)
2. You only require your last degree/transcript. See the website for exact details.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
ok so ill print those recommendations form and get it filled and sealed, Right ????????

and the Transcript verification and sealed envelope for last degree only i.e Undergrad from Uni. rightt???

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
ziasaheb said:

If university has given u some format then use that otherwise...
Simply on your university letter head and ask the teacher and university to seal it.Basically I sent all the documents matric and fsc attested from board and university degrees attested from HEC in one file but the university gave me conditional letter and ask only sealed envelope from university for transcripts and degrees , so I ask university to send sealed envelope for my transcript and degrees, then they gave me unconditional letter...