+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer 2013"

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
can anyone tell me hw to withdrawal a case ?? ... is it jst by a email or there is some specific procedure ??

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
zara2012 said:
MERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VISA A GAYA FLYING ON 22ND FEB IA........BYE BYE EVERYBODY AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
Congrats , do share your profile and pray for everyone ..............

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
The Punisher said:
Bro, update my status also.

Ali

Bachelors Financial Studies York University

Application sent 7th November 2012
Medical Done 3rd December 2012
Passport resent 5th December 2012

Session now deferred to May.
uploaded :)

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
can anyone tell me hw to withdrawal a case ?? ... is it jst by a email or there is some specific procedure ??

any one please ??

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
my visa application refused again yaar. what the heck?
applied on 28 january ,got refusal today.

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:

Refusal , are they even looking at the cases carefully ???.......... Khair , sorry to hear that, likin reasons kia mention kiay this time aur last time ke kia thay, and what did you submit and what new this time ???

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
mohammad91 said:
Refusal , are they even looking at the cases carefully ???.......... Khair , sorry to hear that, likin reasons kia mention kiay this time aur last time ke kia thay, and what did you submit and what new this time ???
yaar I don't even understand that what is going wrong with my application or with their system . when I got refused I applied for CAIPS in which the reasons of refusal were:
PA didn't pass any of the ACCA exams in pakistan and wouldn't be able to pass them in Canada.
PA hasn't provided enough proof of financial funds.
Ok in that case I had applied for ACCA at stouffville college. and for proof of funds I had shown bank statement of my maternal uncle.

So now this time I secured admission in Memorial University in BBA.Previously I had completed DBA(diploma in business administration) from london. SO I removed the first reason because for BBA I had previously academic background and wasn't leading to course mismatch.
For proof of funds I shown this time a bank statement of almost 50000 dollars of my brother which is enough proof I guess.So I removed the 2nd reason as well.

So tell me is this unfair with me or not?

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
alwaysoptimistic said:
yaar I don't even understand that what is going wrong with my application or with their system . when I got refused I applied for CAIPS in which the reasons of refusal were:
PA didn't pass any of the ACCA exams in pakistan and wouldn't be able to pass them in Canada.
Ok in that case I had applied for ACCA at stouffville college. and for proof of funds I had shown bank statement of my maternal uncle.

So now this time I secured admission in Memorial University in BBA.Previously I had completed DBA(diploma in business administration) from london. SO I removed the first reason because for BBA I had previously academic background and wasn't leading to course mismatch.
For proof of funds I shown this time a bank statement of almost 50000 dollars of my brother which is enough proof I guess.So I removed the 2nd reason as well.

Really sorry to hear that. There seems to be no logic behind some of the decisions of CHC Islamabad recently and unfortunately yours seems to be one of those. Or we can put it down to pure bad luck.......!

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
alwaysoptimistic said:

Bro..its very sad to hear about your refusal...i dont understand what is their criteria for visa..

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
alwaysoptimistic said:
what are the reasons they mention this time???

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
tomorrow I am gonna send my application again for the 3rd time. I hope this time they accept it on merit

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:

Yaar as far as my knowledge and experience, kia apne acca papers diay thay jo aap fail hogaye thay in Pakistan ?, anyways this was your first refusal (am i right). Leave it out second mein aapne bba background show kia, that' ok likin is baar aapke refual reason kia thay ?. You told that you are showing your brother's account. I dont know if you want to apply again likin agar karoge so make sure that whenever you show ur funds, show your mom or dad's account. If they dont have one, open one in their name, and tranfer sums of money periodically there. Or just show running finance, this works. (bcuz brother's funds is not the ideal case because your brother might not support you in the future, that's what their logic is). Firstly tell me this time reasons kia thay, i may be able to give you a more informed reply ................

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
alwaysoptimistic said:
tomorrow I am gonna send my application again for the 3rd time. I hope this time they accept it on merit
i think you should make some changes in it...otherwise they will refuse it again.. :(

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
mohammad91 said:
Yaar as far as my knowledge and experience, kia apne acca papers diay thay jo aap fail hogaye thay in Pakistan ?, anyways this was your first refusal (am i right). Leave it out second mein aapne bba background show kia, that' ok likin is baar aapke refual reason kia thay ?. You told that you are showing your brother's account. I dont know if you want to apply again likin agar karoge so make sure that whenever you show ur funds, show your mom or dad's account. If they dont have one, open one in their name, and tranfer sums of money periodically there. Or just show running finance, this works. (bcuz brother's funds is not the ideal case because your brother might not support you in the future, that's what their logic is). Firstly tell me this time reasons kia thay, i may be able to give you a more informed reply ................
On the refusal letter the reasons are:
you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision I considered several
factors including:
your family ties in canada and in your country of residence,
purpose of visit,
your personal assets and financial status

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
On the refusal letter the reasons are:
you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision I considered several
factors including:
your family ties in canada and in your country of residence,
purpose of visit,
your personal assets and financial status

Yaar, aapne mujhe kuch din pehle advice di thi ke FRC weghaira attach karo. Kia aapne property papers, FRC attach kia tha?yes or no, in either case attach them, and apni SOP MEIN, apna wahan jaane ka motive or achi tarha explain karo, i mean ke, wahan university mein faculties educated, more advanced learning criteria etc...etc.. (Go to the uni page search something out aout your program aur SOP mein mention karo ke aisa sab Pakistan mein nahin, aur studies mein help milegi, aur last line mein kuch aisa mention karsakte ho, ke a foreign degree has more value in my country and more opportunities in my country with a foreign degree etc... etc....
Acha, tou ek apna motive or clear aur acha samjhao, try karo ke koi educated professional tumhari SOP likhe, uni website se information lekar, aur sab kuch. Other thing FRC aur property papers ya insurance papers aapne lagaye hain ye, sab bhi SOp mein mention karo, ke in defence of my previous refusal , i have attached these new docs etc.etc., apni final line Sop mein add karne se pehle ye sab likhdena. And haan financial status tou yehi jo meine pehli post mein samjhaya ke try opening an account in ur mom or dad's name. Aur haan tumhara bhai pakistan mein hi job karta hai, tou SOP mein family ties waali row mein yeh bhi add kar sakte ho, ke my brother completed his education and is working here for a long time, and my whole family lives here in Pk etccc....... likin final supporting letter mom ya dad ka hi ho with their personal bank account statement.
You are wondering that i am wriing this much to u, the reason is i have been to australia, and 2 other countries , so i know about some stuff, its common really, likin read carefully. Aur understanding chahiye tou gimme a personal msg