+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status changed from in-process to Application received?

MyPrBcNihar

Jun 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hi,

My paper based application for immigrant skilled worker is in process applied in March 2017, later after got married and added my spouse application to mine in January 2018, After a week of submission of her files it was linked to my online account while resetting all the fields. Now the issue is about, application status of my profile was changed suddenly yesterday to Application received from in-process . Is this something i feel it went step forward or backward!!?? I'm confused, could someone help me in this please.

Thanks

• Love
Reactions: love1999

Je-an

Apr 20, 2018
Hi,

My paper based application for immigrant skilled worker is in process applied in March 2017, later after got married and added my spouse application to mine in January 2018, After a week of submission of her files it was linked to my online account while resetting all the fields. Now the issue is about, application status of my profile was changed suddenly yesterday to Application received from in-process . Is this something i feel it went step forward or backward!!?? I'm confused, could someone help me in this please.

Thanks
Hi we have the same situation,I got my file number on March 2017.Got married Last December 2017,and added my spouse January 2018.And when I checked my application status tru online tool I saw that it changed from In process to application received.I dont know what does it mean.We really appreciate if someone can give us a clue regarding this.Thank you very much.

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Hi we have the same situation,I got my file number on March 2017.Got married Last December 2017,and added my spouse January 2018.And when I checked my application status tru online tool I saw that it changed from In process to application received.I dont know what does it mean.We really appreciate if someone can give us a clue regarding this.Thank you very much.[/QUOTE @Bryanna would be the best person to ask. My case is exactly same.

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Hi we have the same situation,I got my file number on March 2017.Got married Last December 2017,and added my spouse January 2018.And when I checked my application status tru online tool I saw that it changed from In process to application received.I dont know what does it mean.We really appreciate if someone can give us a clue regarding this.Thank you very much.
Are you guys in Canada on work permit or in India???

Reactions: MyPrBcNihar

Jasamar

May 8, 2018
Hello,

I send my application on 3 may received on 4 may 2018. 2 days back it was showing application received, now since yesterday it is showing in process but no AOR has been received. Is it okay and shall I just wait and AOR will come soon and, generally how long it takes for AOR once it goes in process ??

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
I have received an updated they asked for multiple document request as well as medicals.
Documents they asked for if not submitted, references letters for each declared period of employment, updated job letter, business license (I don't have one), education credentials ( My highest level of education is Canadian diploma) Language Abilities (Expired already Applied through provincial Nomination don't knw why they asked for this), Proof of funds), evidence of me being economically established in Canada, Schedule A background check again, PCC's again and medicals. I have send those documents already last year when I applied for my file. I have 30 days to submit these documents but things like IELTS will take time. After15 months I was just expecting my medical but looks like they asked for all the documents all over again. BTW I am in Canada and applied through Employer Driven Stream and added my spouse to my file after 10 months. Seniors please help! @Bryanna , Omairi7 as I am very stressed.

BRIAN80

Feb 20, 2015
My paper based application for immigrant skilled worker applied in Sep 2017. I passed my medical exam and waiting for PPR. But I got the same problem my application status was changed today to Application received from in-process. I don't know what does it mean is it good or bad.?

Canadasuvi

Dec 17, 2020
it looks like they received your application in different office or other information related to yours have been received...forgot to change as in process by officials

love1999

Sep 22, 2023
Hi,

Thanks
Please unswer to me I got like your application bro I was inproceses but now it's changed to application received what does mean I will wait to your unswer bro