Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

I submitted my Application (EE under CEC) on 22nd Feb '19. On the first couple of days a status bar was displaying the expected end date and the current date. But now the status bar is not showing up.
The Application Status section says: "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
My peers who applied with me can see the status bar in their application page.
Also, I haven't got any mails regarding this.

Can anybody help me understand why this is happening?

Reactions: Mike28888

sapnabansal85

Jul 7, 2019
Hi,

I submitted my Application (EE under CEC) on 22nd Feb '19. On the first couple of days a status bar was displaying the expected end date and the current date. But now the status bar is not showing up.
The Application Status section says: "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
My peers who applied with me can see the status bar in their application page.
Also, I haven't got any mails regarding this.

Can anybody help me understand why this is happening?
Hi,

Same happened to me today morning. Can you please share your experiences on that? You got your ppr after that? I hope disappearance of status bas doesn’t signify anything.

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

Same happened to me today morning. Can you please share your experiences on that? You got your ppr after that? I hope disappearance of status bas doesn’t signify anything.
I think it's just a technical glitch. Happened with me yesterday after a scheduled maintenance on 5th Nov. Everything is back as previous.