+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application started being processed

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hello guys here in this amazing forum. I am getting crazy since I do not get any update on my cic account and when I check the online tool it says "we started processing your application on August 3" but no more news after that. My VO is in Havana..Does anyone know how long does it take to get news after that? I mean it is the medical test the next step, right? Thank you very much..The waiting time is so long...

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Most straight forward Outland Spousal Sponsorship follow these process steps (the order of the steps may vary)
  1. Application received at IRCC
  2. IRCC start processing application
  3. Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR 1)
  4. Link Application to Online Account
  5. Upload Schedule A form
  6. Sponsor Approval and File transfer to VO
  7. VO starts processing PR application (AOR 2)
  8. Receive Request for Medical Exam
  9. Medical Exam @ IRCC Panel Physician Clinic
  10. Medical Exam Result
  11. Passport Request (PPR)
  12. Pick-up Permanent Residency Visa (PUM)
Spousal sponsorship process completion time varies depending on the Visa Office and on a case basis.......will advice you assume process completion takes 12 months to help reduce the waiting stress.......relax.....its a wait game.

Reactions: Quecan and Osmel86

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Most straight forward Outland Spousal Sponsorship follow these process steps (the order of the steps may vary)
  1. Application received at IRCC
  2. IRCC start processing application
  3. Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR 1)
  4. Link Application to Online Account
  5. Upload Schedule A form
  6. Sponsor Approval and File transfer to VO
  7. VO starts processing PR application (AOR 2)
  8. Receive Request for Medical Exam
  9. Medical Exam @ IRCC Panel Physician Clinic
  10. Medical Exam Result
  11. Passport Request (PPR)
  12. Pick-up Permanent Residency Visa (PUM)
Spousal sponsorship process completion time varies depending on the Visa Office and on a case basis.......will advice you assume process completion takes 12 months to help reduce the waiting stress.......relax.....its a wait game.
Thank you so much..so that means I am on the step 7...I see it is a waiting time haha..Anyway, there is nothing else than waiting..Thanks again Wakki

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
Thank you so much..so that means I am on the step 7...I see it is a waiting time haha..Anyway, there is nothing else than waiting..Thanks again Wakki
Hey Whats your timeline so far?? you still haven't received medical? There's a facebook group if you would like to join more info there is Called Married to a cuban-Canadian Edition

Reactions: Osmel86

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hey Whats your timeline so far?? you still haven't received medical? There's a facebook group if you would like to join more info there is Called Married to a cuban-Canadian Edition
Hello..No, I havent recieved my medical request yet. They started preccion my application in VO in Havana on August 3 so hopefully, I will get my medical request soon..And what is that facebook group about? I will check for it...