+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application shows it was Cancelled by Cic

Diljotparas

Nov 16, 2017
Hello helpies I applied my application on 13 Nov 2017 and after 3 days I got a update from cic that your application was cancelled and we had to recreate your application .
How much time cic will take to recreate and how this problem is resolved quickly

A

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello helpies I applied my application on 13 Nov 2017 and after 3 days I got a update from cic that your application was cancelled and we had to recreate your application .
How much time cic will take to recreate and how this problem is resolved quickly

A
Your application was probably cancelled due to technical or administration issues. IRCC has recreated your new application.

You must email the relevant visa office to request for the new Application Number.

It's anyone's guess as to how long it would take to recreate/resume processing your new application. It could even take several weeks/much longer than the IRCC published processing times (based on a couple of similar cases that we've seen on here)

Diljotparas

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for your help and kind reply but I am unable to find any contact number or email id of New Delhi and Chandigarh Canada Visa office .
Can anyone provide me that email of visa office so that I can request them for new application number

THANKS IN ADVANCE