+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application sent in Feb 2013, who already received the acknowledgment letter?

Drnobel

May 2, 2013
Hello fellow applicants,
Today i swore the citizenship oath and become Canadian. :p ;D
I applied in Mid Feb, wrote the test in mid September. My office is Windsor.
Good luck everyone.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drnobel said:
Hello fellow applicants,
Good luck everyone.
Congratulations!!! :D

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats big time!
A bit jealous :p, lool you got the Canadian Citizenship in 8 months....Fantastic!!!! :D 8)

FYI, just last week the CIC agent told me that it's impossible to get the citizenship in a year. Are those agents even qualified to give us info...
Drnobel said:
Hello fellow applicants,
Good luck everyone.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drnobel said:
Hello fellow applicants,
Good luck everyone.
Drnobel, I would like to know how you got Citizenship oath so quickly? Or what factors made it so quickly for you?

Have you ever been outside of Canada in the last 4 yrs? Were you ever self employed? Did you ever receive RQ? Thank you for your kind reply.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Non of the factors below. Do some research on the forum and you will notice that nobody knows why and how. Plus it's very obvious that he didn't receive an RQ. We are talking about 8 months here. 8)
FYI, don't assume that people who didn't travel and/or were employed are going to avoid the RQ risk. 8)

Moe... said:
Drnobel, I would like to know how you got Citizenship oath so quickly? Or what factors made it so quickly for you?

Have you ever been outside of Canada in the last 4 yrs? Were you ever self employed? Did you ever receive RQ? Thank you for your kind reply.

Drnobel

May 2, 2013
Moe... said:

I don't know what the secret is, but i guess it is a combination of different ones. First and most importantly; Windsor office seems to have less load compared to other offices. Second, i was a student in the last five years, so it was easy for them to track me down. I traveled several times to the US and to other countries during my residence time and that does not seem to affect your application unless there is something to make them worry, i.e. long absence or work permit in other countries. I hope this information helps. Good luck again ;)

espn103

Sep 16, 2013
Got my test letter today ....Test in 3 weeks ...Local office :- Mississauga....just hoping not to get RQ on test day

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news :) be prepared and confident during the interview :D

espn103 said:
Got my test letter today ....Test in 3 weeks ...Local office :- Mississauga....just hoping not to get RQ on test day

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
espn103 said:
Congratulations! Could you please share your timeline?

espn103

Sep 16, 2013
I applied on around 27 or 28 feb,2013 this year....file started processing on around 1st or 2nd may.....file was transferred to local office in last week of July

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
espn103 said:
I applied on around 27 or 28 feb,2013 this year....file started processing on around 1st or 2nd may.....file was transferred to local office in last week of July
Thank you for your reply. That is quite fast! :) Congratulations again! :) And good luck with your test.

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
espn103 said:
Congratulations espn103 :) did u get any update regarding your test date on ecase yet?

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
espn103 said:
Hi...My details are :-
Applied 26 Feb,2013
In Process 1 May,2013
File transferred to Mississauga Office :- 26 July,2013

And i called CIC on Friday last week and the lady on the phone told me that everything looks good on the file and I'll be receiving the letter for the test before 11 April,2014 and if I don't get any letter before that then I should call them back ...Can anyone tell me is she saying the right thing or CIC say these regularly to all clients.Thanks for reading my post.
Wow! CIC Mississauga Local Office sure is fast as well.
Goodluck on your wriiten exam espn103.