+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application says decision made but still no updates

Mrsshahh

Aug 6, 2019
My husband is sponsoring me I’m from pakistan. My application was received on August 2 2018 and about one week ago my online status says decision made but we haven’t received any updates regarding the decision.
What should we do ? As we can’t wait any longer as I’m pregnant and can’t travel if my third trimester starts and they are aware of my pregnancy if that makes any difference
Desperate to hear something

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
There really isn't anything for you to do, it can take a week or two for them to send out the passport request email. If it helps put your mind at ease, your landing papers will have an expiry date on them that's a year from the date your medical was passed, so there will be time if you need to have the baby before landing in Canada. You'll just have to make sure you notify CIC about the new addition to your family so you can add the little one as a dependent. As long as you update them before landing, there shouldn't be any problems with that. But as I said, there's not really anything you can do to make them speed up, unfortunately.

Mrsshahh

Aug 6, 2019
There really isn't anything for you to do, it can take a week or two for them to send out the passport request email. If it helps put your mind at ease, your landing papers will have an expiry date on them that's a year from the date your medical was passed, so there will be time if you need to have the baby before landing in Canada. You'll just have to make sure you notify CIC about the new addition to your family so you can add the little one as a dependent. As long as you update them before landing, there shouldn't be any problems with that. But as I said, there's not really anything you can do to make them speed up, unfortunately.
Thanks for your response thank just received email from them asking to submit the passport
Do you know how much time does it take to get your passport back as I’m planning to give it tomorrow and want to go as soon as possible so I can get health card before delivery
My medical expires in end December and my baby is due 10 December

Mrsshahh

Aug 6, 2019
What is the expected time frame to leave for canada once you submit your passport in pakistan
Whats the procedure what will be the next step

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
I’m going to Toronto and as far as I know there is a 3 month waiting period it’ll be a close call hope I get it
I would seriously consider getting yourself some emergency travel insurance and making sure it covers pregnancy. You want to be sure you're okay should you have any complications.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m going to Toronto and as far as I know there is a 3 month waiting period it’ll be a close call hope I get it
You do realize that many women give birth much earlier than their due dates. Delivering 4-5 weeks early is not uncommon and at the same time delivering a week late is not uncommon. Other countries let you go 2weeks over your due date but not Canada. Personally born 3.5 weeks early with no complications. Others go much closer to their due date but you are literally counting on having your baby hopefully after week 38 if you are able to get to Canada pretty quickly which may not be possible. You must arrive in Canada knowing that you may have to pay all the costs associated with prenatal care and birth. If you don’t have that money you should add you child to the sponsorship and arrive after. You can also end up in hospital at anytime for early contractions or monitoring especially if you don’t feel fetal movement. If you are able to leave by the end of August it is so incredibly close to your due date I hope you have at least 10k but hopefully more.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would seriously consider getting yourself some emergency travel insurance and making sure it covers pregnancy. You want to be sure you're okay should you have any complications.
It doesn’t exist. You need to book it before you get pregnant. There is one plan that covers emergencies in 1st and 2nd trimester. Both will not apply.

Serenasuccess

Feb 5, 2019
My husband is sponsoring me I’m from pakistan. My application was received on August 2 2018 and about one week ago my online status says decision made but we haven’t received any updates regarding the decision.
What should we do ? As we can’t wait any longer as I’m pregnant and can’t travel if my third trimester starts and they are aware of my pregnancy if that makes any difference
Desperate to hear something

zuad143

Jun 29, 2019
dear friend. a quick question. got last DM when i logged in. i am worried bkz i did not received remedial as every receives before MD made either i dont have pre arrival email. any one facing this king of saturation, is it mean my application is refused.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
dear friend. a quick question. got last DM when i logged in. i am worried bkz i did not received remedial as every receives before MD made either i dont have pre arrival email. any one facing this king of saturation, is it mean my application is refused.
Why do u think it can be refused? You had pfl or interview?