+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application returned credit card was declined how to resubmit? Seniors need help

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Second line update 17 August, 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
Hey seniors and experts,

My application was returned becuase the credit card was declined. But it was not rejected just returned.
How can I resubmit the application? Do I have to get the criminal certificates up to date and sign the new form and send it back.
Or the only thing is to solve the problem with the credit card and send back the application with all the attachments?

THanks

RadhaLenin

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
Just resubmit with all documents and valid CC. I can say to try DD.

Annushka said:
Hey seniors and experts,

My application was returned becuase the credit card was declined. But it was not rejected just returned.
How can I resubmit the application? Do I have to get the criminal certificates up to date and sign the new form and send it back.
Or the only thing is to solve the problem with the credit card and send back the application with all the attachments?

THanks

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
December 2015
RadhaLenin said:
Just resubmit with all documents and valid CC. I can say to try DD.
Thanks for the reply. I was worried everything must be renewed.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Annushka said:
Hey seniors and experts,

THanks
The new application has to be independently complete and up-to-date so treat it like a brand new application. Your previous application does not matter at all. This means you will have to fill out the forms that are updated since you sent your application. You can send the police certificates that you already have but keep in mind that you might be asked to send new ones again later on since they will be more than 3 months old when your second application is opened.

ethu

Nov 6, 2014
Annushka said:
Hey seniors and experts,

THanks

[/quotMy application was returned due to Payment declined, i had used my credit card and i was surprised how it is declining. anyway i re send the application within a weeks times. now my concern is do i need wait another four months or they can consider as it is June application

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
December 2015
ethu said:
Annushka said:
Hey seniors and experts,

[/quotMy application was returned due to Payment declined, i had used my credit card and i was surprised how it is declining. anyway i re send the application within a weeks times. now my concern is do i need wait another four months or they can consider as it is June application
Basicly whatever happens when you resubmit your application it counts as brand new application and you have to wait for another 3-4 months. I applied earlier in May. I got the cc declined in august, resubmitted in august and no news by now. I will wait until mid November and write to the cic office. When did you resubmit ur application? Did you renew te police certificates and forms?

ethu

Nov 6, 2014
I submitted my application on the 29th October . My consultant had written a covering letter explaining the reason. i hope they will consider it. I received my application back on the 2nd week of October with a covering letter stating "payment decline". i really worried about this