File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What other incomplete documents could lead to automatic rejection?
There are many. Some include: IELTS that has expired before application is submitted but after ITA, not submitting all of the required education documents, incomplete fees, etc.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi there

My AOR 10th Dec 2020. My application was rejected on 19th Jan 2021 due to incompleteness. The issue was my husband's Australian driving history not included in Australian PCC which was submitted. My husband didn't have Australian drivers license as he was a student and he drove with international license. We got refund last week.
We raised a web form with a Vicroads letter and its being 10days still didnt hear from IRCC.

I'm BC PNP applicant and it takes a long time get in to new express entry profile as BC PNP takes three months to transfer 600 ponits. I have two young children and a full time worker, my husband is a full time student. I'm really disappointed and exhausted with the process.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi there

My AOR 10th Dec 2020. My application was rejected on 19th Jan 2021 due to incompleteness. The issue was my husband's Australian driving history not included in Australian PCC which was submitted. My husband didn't have Australian drivers license as he was a student and he drove with international license. We got refund last week.
We raised a web form with a Vicroads letter and its being 10days still didnt hear from IRCC.

I'm BC PNP applicant and it takes a long time get in to new express entry profile as BC PNP takes three months to transfer 600 ponits. I have two young children and a full time worker, my husband is a full time student. I'm really disappointed and exhausted with the process.
Here is what you need :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

How to apply
There are 2 ways to apply for an Australian National Police Certificate:

Purpose of check: you must provide the reason why you need a police certificate.

• Purpose type: “Commonwealth Employment / Purpose”
  • Purpose of Check: “35 – Overseas employment/visa – for supply to a country other than Australia”
Special considerations
We won’t accept

• complete disclosure certificates
Queensland
If you live or have lived in Queensland, you must submit a traffic history with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads.

Victoria
If you live or have lived in Victoria, you must submit a full licence history search with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through VicRoads.

Note: if you’re not able to provide a traffic history or a full licence history search, you must provide a letter issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority with your police certificate to confirm that you’ve never held a driver’s licence in that state.
See the highlighted portion above.

It is unfortunate this happened, sorry about that.

Good luck!

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
I have the same issue , how did you get through
Hi there,
My application was rejected due to unavailability of my husband's Aussi driving record. We got a letter with the reason and mentioned we can resubmit a new application. Then we got a Canadian Immi lawyer's help and resubmitted. Afterwards we got our PR's. If your application was rejected, you may have received a letter stating the reason for the rejection and weather you can resubmit the application again. Work according to that. If you need further information do let me know.

safz17

Feb 7, 2022
Hi there,
My application was rejected due to unavailability of my husband's Aussi driving record. We got a letter with the reason and mentioned we can resubmit a new application. Then we got a Canadian Immi lawyer's help and resubmitted. Afterwards we got our PR's. If your application was rejected, you may have received a letter stating the reason for the rejection and weather you can resubmit the application again. Work according to that. If you need further information do let me know.
I Received a rejection letter for Incompleteness. Indian PCC didnt cover entire period of stay