+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected - What to do next?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I received a rejection mail today saying an incomplete application. Actually it was a delay in payment. I missed the deadline to make later payment. I feel very dejected. In the letter, they mentioned if I still want to come to Canada. I need to create a new EE account. And apply if I get an ita. Please advice wat are my options here
You need to create a new EE profile and start the process from the scratch again.

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi,

I am quite new to the forum. My EE application too cancelled due to insufficient doc in marriage certificate, but that refusal letter says that I can apply again. I got my PNP from Alberta and that is how I collect sufficient marks for EE ITA.
Can I get my old PNP points from Alberta to new profile?
Should I contact Alberta for that? Are they transfering points?
Appreciate your advices
Did you get any response on this ? I also got rejected due to marriage certificate. Please let me know your case and what did you do ?

Reactions: Febina Peter

Febina Peter

Oct 1, 2023
Did you get any response on this ? I also got rejected due to marriage certificate. Please let me know your case and what did you do ?
Hey same is our case. Our application got rejected because we submited Church marriage certificate. Did your case got sorted?