+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected - What to do next?

pharmaneuron

Nov 18, 2019
Is it possible to contact the province to transfer the points to the new profile after a cancellation for missing documents?? Is it easy to do??
By law they can not transfer your points in new ITA, the only way is to wait for another ITA or i wish they reconsider your file. do not worry even it its long time that they cancelled your file due to missing document. even myself requested them after more than 45 days of cancellation. keep requesting them with proper documents and justifications.

Tachfamily

Jan 7, 2020
HI friend,

I called to the IRCC officer on their concerned contact number and they guide me very well. I contacted them (IRCC officer) by web form regarding my missing document and request them to reconsider my file. after about 15-20 days one of the IRCC officer reviewed my file and reconsider my file as normal. now my file is under process as other candidates profile in the pipeline. the only possible way to contact immigration officer in IRCC is by Web form. if you try to contact IRCC by call for your kind of information they are not immigration officer they are there just to guide us to the right direction.
just explain everything regarding your file in an justification letter and attach necessary documents in the web form. i wish they reconsider your file as well. wish you luck brother/sister.
Dear BROTHER
THANKS VERY MUCH for yoyr reply.

How could i reach them .could u help with email and phone number?

You arr blessed thanks in advance

Nkanchi

Dec 23, 2019
HI friend,

I called to the IRCC officer on their concerned contact number and they guide me very well. I contacted them (IRCC officer) by web form regarding my missing document and request them to reconsider my file. after about 15-20 days one of the IRCC officer reviewed my file and reconsider my file as normal. now my file is under process as other candidates profile in the pipeline. the only possible way to contact immigration officer in IRCC is by Web form. if you try to contact IRCC by call for your kind of information they are not immigration officer they are there just to guide us to the right direction.
just explain everything regarding your file in an justification letter and attach necessary documents in the web form. i wish they reconsider your file as well. wish you luck brother/sister.
Hi,

I am quite new to the forum. My EE application too cancelled due to insufficient doc in marriage certificate, but that refusal letter says that I can apply again. I got my PNP from Alberta and that is how I collect sufficient marks for EE ITA.
Can I get my old PNP points from Alberta to new profile?
Should I contact Alberta for that? Are they transfering points?
Appreciate your advices

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I got a refusal on my application due to missing document. They further explained that the Australian police check i had uploaded was incorrect and should follow instruction on a link they gave. the thing is that that is exactly how I had applied for the police certificate in the first place. I have a provincial nomination which will not reflect if I make a new application. and I paid CAD1500 to Ontario as processing fee of the nomination. I don't want to do that again, if they nominate me that is.

I received the rejection message two days ago. Should I appeal? Does anyone have a reference to a successfully accepted Australian police check so i can compare my document?

Tachfamily

Jan 7, 2020
Its complicated you can still try to appeal through the « webform » but harshythat wont help.
You should work right now on a new application. For Ontario of course they will reissue your nomination mostly because you paid for it .Do fast and start a new application once done send them a mail with your new application number and explain tour problem and surely the reason why ur application was rejected and they eill also ask for the updated police sertificate.
And also know that if they rejected ur pcc its because its either fake or you applied for the wrond document..EVERYTHING is well specified on their website go there they have even a sample https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html.
Good luck

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Hi....need your opinion..... I got my application rejected on 30/04/2020 for not submitting my wife’s ECA. Can I appeal their decision as I have enough points and really do not need points for her education.

Also, I have screenshots of the EE profile where I have stated that she doesn’t have an ECA. However, due to some reason/ technical issue or could be my mistake, in the summery of CRS score we have got 10 points under spouse category. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice it before.

My background, AOR is 14 March, SINP, outland and received an ADR on 22/04/2020 for IMM5406 and ECA from the Medical Council of Canada for my wife. On 24/04/2020 I submitted IMM5406 long with LOE stating that I do not wish to claim points for wife and I do not have an ECA for her. Also, I further mentioned that we have completed source verification for her MBBS degree and didn’t apply for ECA as I received a nomination from SK. However, 30/04/2020 they have rejected my application due to incomplete documents.

I’m totally lost and really appreciate your kind advice.

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Hi....need your opinion..... I got my application rejected on 30/04/2020 for not submitting my wife’s ECA. Can I appeal their decision as I have enough points and really do not need points for her education.

Also, I have screenshots of the EE profile where I have stated that she doesn’t have an ECA. However, due to some reason/ technical issue or could be my mistake, in the summery of CRS score we have got 10 points under spouse category. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice it before.

My background, AOR is 14 March, SINP, outland and received an ADR on 22/04/2020 for IMM5406 and ECA from the Medical Council of Canada for my wife. On 24/04/2020 I submitted IMM5406 long with LOE stating that I do not wish to claim points for wife and I do not have an ECA for her. Also, I further mentioned that we have completed source verification for her MBBS degree and didn’t apply for ECA as I received a nomination from SK. However, 30/04/2020 they have rejected my application due to incomplete documents.

I’m totally lost and really appreciate your kind advice.
I am sharing my experience with you all as it would help some one like me. In my view, IRCC won't change their decision, no matter how genuine your excuse is. In my case I had even screen shots of my application and it was obvious that "it" was due to a technical issue or something to do with the system. However, they did not consider my request to re-consider their decision. Also, they did not reply to my 1st request and so that I had to make a 2nd request to get this negative response. This whole thing took almost one month!

On the other hand, Saskatchewan positively responded to my request and in about 2 working days time transferred my nomination to my new EE profile.

In my journey I met couple of GOOD PEOPLE who had faced the same situation and they very generously shared their experience and even the documentation with me. They all have tried this option and now they have received their 2nd ITA and already they are in the process again.

My experience is that IRCC is very strict about changing their decisions and even to get any kind of response it takes a long time. So if any one of you face the same situation do not waste your valuable time requesting IRCC to re-consider their decision but immediately create a new EE profile and get your provincial nomination transferred to your new EE profile.

Good luck guys!

Patterson

Apr 16, 2020
I got my application rejected today saying that I have not provided Police clearance and LOE regarding the same. But I already submitted all the documents including Police Clearance. This is the very first update on my application and I can see the progress bar as well. I submitted my application through lawyer as there are some complications. They told that they would contact IRCC and follow up but also create a new profile for me. But the thing is that they are too slow and I am really worried what to do. Did anyone had similar experience??

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I got my application rejected today saying that I have not provided Police clearance and LOE regarding the same. But I already submitted all the documents including Police Clearance. This is the very first update on my application and I can see the progress bar as well. I submitted my application through lawyer as there are some complications. They told that they would contact IRCC and follow up but also create a new profile for me. But the thing is that they are too slow and I am really worried what to do. Did anyone had similar experience??
What country PCC did you apply with?

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I have seen certain countries have different ways of issuing PCCs. First, check whether you have submitted the expected format of PCC. If so without any delay raise a web form requesting to re-consider their decision with your explanation with screen shots of your original application. Wish they would re-consider their decision thought it is very unlikely to happen.

I too face that same tragic situation sometime back. It is very disappointing..... But don't give up! I have shared my story in this same thread.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I received a rejection mail today saying an incomplete application. Actually it was a delay in payment. I missed the deadline to make later payment. I feel very dejected. In the letter, they mentioned if I still want to come to Canada. I need to create a new EE account. And apply if I get an ita. Please advice wat are my options here

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
I received a rejection mail today saying an incomplete application. Actually it was a delay in payment. I missed the deadline to make later payment. I feel very dejected. In the letter, they mentioned if I still want to come to Canada. I need to create a new EE account. And apply if I get an ita. Please advice wat are my options here
Really? Sorry to hear that. The best option would be to receive an ITA and apply again. Once application is rejected its almost impossible to reverse their decision. May be try to convince them and request them to re-consider their decision. But mean time you create a fresh EE profile and apply for a new ITA. Do not waste your precious time. Good luck !

Reactions: smash1984

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Really? Sorry to hear that. The best option would be to receive an ITA and apply again. Once application is rejected its almost impossible to reverse their decision. May be try to convince them and request them to re-consider their decision. But mean time you create a fresh EE profile and apply for a new ITA. Do not waste your precious time. Good luck !
This.

Ask them to reconsider, and start working on the new application simultaneously.