Brampton, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment,level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects or plans.

didnt do IELTS. (school doesnt require)
baccalaurate in physics. (shown docs,B+ 79% consolidated)
i intend to do flight training in Caledon, Ontario.
Indian

What'd i do to avoid this again.

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Discuss with a visa agent many reputed visa agents in market nowadays

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think your main issue is that it doesn't make sense to take flight training after finishing a physics degree. If you want to study in Canada, you should pick a course that's far more closely related to your previous studies (e.g. Masters in Physics).

aviator_guy

Sep 4, 2014
Brampton, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015
Draig said:
Discuss with a visa agent many reputed visa agents in market nowadays
That may be my next option. Should I take ielts exam?

scylla said:
I think your main issue is that it doesn't make sense to take flight training after finishing a physics degree. If you want to study in Canada, you should pick a course that's far more closely related to your previous studies (e.g. Masters in Physics).
I am so grateful that you replied, but I wanted to get a commercial pilot license from Canada. That's my only objective. Can't think of anything else. What should I do for it?

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Look my father is aircraft engineer even I was aviation passionate but looking at today's aviation sector very less job openings and seldom for fresh pilots, btw I would advice you complete your course in USA in Phoenix aviation training school that would be cheap and later try to find job in Canada also I don't think you can get a PGWP after completing your CPL course in Canada , holding only cpl is useless u need Multi engine instrument rating too many pilots are unemployed even after holding 1000+hrs experience after u graduate u will have 250 hrs experience which would not be sufficient for gaining job so you will have to go for gaining flying hours so your whole package will be crossing 80 grand $$(80000)

aviator_guy

Sep 4, 2014
Brampton, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015
Draig said:
And how can we forget type rating
Draig said:
Look my father is aircraft engineer even I was aviation passionate but looking at today's aviation sector very less job openings and seldom for fresh pilots, btw I would advice you complete your course in USA in Phoenix aviation training school that would be cheap and later try to find job in Canada also I don't think you can get a PGWP after completing your CPL course in Canada , holding only cpl is useless u need Multi engine instrument rating too many pilots are unemployed even after holding 1000+hrs experience after u graduate u will have 250 hrs experience which would not be sufficient for gaining job so you will have to go for gaining flying hours so your whole package will be crossing 80 grand $$(80000)
Hi draig, I am very grateful to you, for your advices. And ya, You are absolutely right about everything. I did consider PEA, actually it was my first choice.
And, I am not seeking a job from Canada (or US). As soon as I get the license, I will return to India, and I will convert the license. And it will be a lot easier, because Canadian RTR is valid in India. Means I'd do the RTR again in India, if I get license from USA.