+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected for being incomplete...

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
What was the reason for your rejection? Did you pass Meds, and was your BG in IP1 or NA??
my file was marked incomplete- i may have uploaded an incorrect PCC (the scanned file probably misnamed). i did not get to the acceptance or rejection stage.

the reason i ask is if the time period means something, perhaps i can learn from it in the next application.

Mery_M

Sep 5, 2017
Chicago,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Passport Req..
16-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2018
If you can get new PCC within 2-3 weeks time, then get it and send explanation email and fax with new PCC to CPC Ottawa (if you are FSW-O). They will reopen your case within month time if new PCC is accepted. It happened with me too, mine was rejected in 6 days after AOR and then I submitted new PCC for that country. My case was reopened in 1 month time.

All the best.
Hi,I have exactly the same situation. My PCC was expired,and I uploaded expiation of that, and saying I'm waiting for a new one. But anyway received rejection based on that. And the same day I received my new PCC. could you please guide me throu the next steps. I just send an email to Ottawa processing center or how? Do I need to create a new profile?i will highly appreciate your answer,many thanks

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,I have exactly the same situation. My PCC was expired,and I uploaded expiation of that, and saying I'm waiting for a new one. But anyway received rejection based on that. And the same day I received my new PCC. could you please guide me throu the next steps. I just send an email to Ottawa processing center or how? Do I need to create a new profile?i will highly appreciate your answer,many thanks
you should go ahead and make a new profile IMHO

cowbeepbeep

Aug 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
May I ask if a scan copy of birth certificate for the principal applicant is required or not for EE? From the website, it seems not.

I am an existing paper-based applicant and in this application, I was asked for birth certificate. Just surprising that EE did not ask for it but for the dependent children.
No. They use your passport as verification of identity. They use the birth certificates to prove familial relationships.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Send email and explanation letter along with new PCC to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca email address. Include your stream, UCI, date of birth and name etc. in the email.

Mery_M

Sep 5, 2017
Chicago,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Passport Req..
16-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2018
Send email and explanation letter along with new PCC to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca email address. Include your stream, UCI, date of birth and name etc. in the email.
thanks, I did that. But received following answer and had to do it again via web forum:

"
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office.
Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this office.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
If you can get new PCC within 2-3 weeks time, then get it and send explanation email and fax with new PCC to CPC Ottawa (if you are FSW-O). They will reopen your case within month time if new PCC is accepted. It happened with me too, mine was rejected in 6 days after AOR and then I submitted new PCC for that country. My case was reopened in 1 month time.

All the best.
You are a hero! That happened to me last Friday. Rejected because of missing full license history document from Australia Victoria, btw I didn't have a license there.
So you asked to re-open your case and they did. That's great to hear! Do you remember if there were any other details to be included in the email? I will try this way I guess!

Thanks for your time!