+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Rejected due to incomplete information

Joexue

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Guys, CIC rejected my application and cancelled my Express Entry due to incomplete information: a piece of Full Licence Search sth. I find CIC extremely unfriendly, after so much work, they could just email me to ask for it, like OINP did, instead of cancelling it straight way. Anyway, in its letter, it says if I still want to apply, I need to create new express entry. My question is how about PNP, can it be connected to new Express Entry number, so 600 points can be added straight away to get ITA? If I need to apply OINP all over again, I might just give up, because OINP took almost 1 year. Thanks a lot!

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joexue said:
Hi Guys, CIC rejected my application and cancelled my Express Entry due to incomplete information: a piece of Full Licence Search sth. I find CIC extremely unfriendly, after so much work, they could just email me to ask for it, like OINP did, instead of cancelling it straight way. Anyway, in its letter, it says if I still want to apply, I need to create new express entry. My question is how about PNP, can it be connected to new Express Entry number, so 600 points can be added straight away to get ITA? If I need to apply OINP all over again, I might just give up, because OINP took almost 1 year. Thanks a lot!
This is not new, due to the Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

You can create a new profile, submit a new request to OINP and ask them to move your nomination to the new profile just fine.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Sorry to hear that. What did you miss in your application?

As you have provincial nomination, you can easily create another EE profile and transfer your nomination there which would get you ITA in very next draw.

Joexue

Jan 27, 2016
Thanks guys, the information missing was a license history check, I thought I did full Australian police check according to requirement. Anyway, I will create new Express Entry, can I just copy the old one? Also anyone who has experience about how to request OINP to give my existing PNP to the new express entry? I just need to email OINP or....? Thanks

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Joexue said:
Thanks guys, the information missing was a license history check, I thought I did full Australian police check according to requirement. Anyway, I will create new Express Entry, can I just copy the old one? Also anyone who has experience about how to request OINP to give my existing PNP to the new express entry? I just need to email OINP or....? Thanks
1. When did you receive your AOR for express entry ? and when exactly did they reject you ? And what is your stream ?

2. If you have lived in either Victoria or Queensland , it is clearly stated here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp that you need additional documents on top of the police certificate.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imagine how long it would take for them to complete the workload of applications if they had to email, follow up with and wait for a response from each candidate.

The information is clearly available for police checks.

Unfortunate yes, however nothing to do with IIRC at all.

Joexue

Jan 27, 2016
I received AOR in Jan, and got rejection letter yesterday after around 1 month. Yes, I see, I missed Victorian Licence History. Good news is I just created new profile, it asked me to get PNP connected with 30 days. I will email OINP immediately, or someone has better advice? Thanks

Reactions: joshichandjoshi

Calam

Sep 13, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received AOR in Jan, and got rejection letter yesterday after around 1 month. Yes, I see, I missed Victorian Licence History. Good news is I just created new profile, it asked me to get PNP connected with 30 days. I will email OINP immediately, or someone has better advice? Thanks
hello, can you update your case. Is your province connect again with your new EE profile.

Sanjeevda_833

Mar 6, 2016
Hello Guys , I Just got the same situation here .

Stangly my consultants forgot to file my wife;s PCC - hence ITA got rejected . But PNP is still valid till 31st July .

I have emailed them last week .its probably too early to ask for my case .

Question for you guys - in your cases - What happened finally ? Did you guys got points transferred finally to your new EOI ? Please confirm .
Urgent help is really appreciated .

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev .