+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application refussed bcoz of less points but in local CHC :(...seniors plz sugge

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
Hi all,
yestday my status changed from "rcvd by visa-office" to "Decision made"..........n on d same day i got d letter from CHC-ND............in which they mention that
"You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for PR in canada. d minimum rqrment being 67 points. you have less than 4 year exp so u r awarded only 19 points. so u have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that u will b able to become economically established in canada."

when i send my file to NS-canada than my assessed points were 68....n they approved my file and instruct me to send my final application to CHC-ND....but now they r re-assessing my points....i.e.66.......they r reducing 2 points bcoz they r counting 3 years work exp......but i have 2.75 years work ex in required field n 1 years exp in other field.....so i think that shuld be counted as 4 years exp....an should give 21 points.....but they r giving me 19 point.......i think that is d main reason for this refusal.........

plz suggest me what should i do.........should i apeall......for that?...........m waiting for senior's suggestions.........

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
they have valid point to refuse bcoz u dont have 4 years of experience ,as u mention u have worked 2.7 and 1 year so it makes 3.7 and in order to claim 21 point u have at least 4 years of experience

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
now can re-send ur application when u reach to 4 years work exp...

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
i second to najeeb. your dont have 4 years of experience. talking about CIO-NS, they dont count your points. they only see if your job duties match with the NOC you claimed in the list of 38. your best bet is to wait for a few months and then apply once your experience is above 4 years. sorry about your rejection. and best of luck for the future.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
Najeebkhan84 said:
they have valid point to refuse bcoz u dont have 4 years of experience ,as u mention u have worked 2.7 and 1 year so it makes 3.7 and in order to claim 21 point u have at least 4 years of experience
thanx for ur response Najeeb....but Nova scotia approved d same assessment.........bcoz as per i know they assessted it very seriously............it u r right that CIO NS should refuse ma application at d first stage........y they cleared that stage?.....m just wanna discuss...plz dont mind........

looking for ur reply............thanx once again.....

Regards
Jass

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
ja77 said:
i second to najeeb. your dont have 4 years of experience. talking about CIO-NS, they dont count your points. they only see if your job duties match with the NOC you claimed in the list of 38. your best bet is to wait for a few months and then apply once your experience is above 4 years. sorry about your rejection. and best of luck for the future.
hi ja77..........r u sure that CIO-NS dont count your points. they only see if your job duties match with the NOC?...........bcoz i think they also work on application's points eligibility......n chances of refusal bcoz of less points r more at that stage with CIO-NS........

Regards
Jass

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
Buddy as Ja77 Mention NS,only evaluate ur main duties u performed they dont calculate point,its a job of local consulate to count ur points,secondly dont dis heart u still have a very good chance just wait for few month and re-apply r u only 2 numbers short...

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Re: application refussed bcoz of less points but in local CHC :(...seniors plz s

Don't be disheartened. There is nothing that can stop you from reapplying again. At least you know why they rejected you. You can't fight this decision. Best option is to get some more experience and you can apply again. Cheers.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
Najeebkhan84 said:
Buddy as Ja77 Mention NS,only evaluate ur main duties u performed they dont calculate point,its a job of local consulate to count ur points,secondly dont dis heart u still have a very good chance just wait for few month and re-apply r u only 2 numbers short...
thanx for motivation Najeeb..........but thatz what m saying.....in 4 months i'll have pure 4 years work exp......so can i send apeal to CHC-ND to reconsider my case.....bcoz if i'll send my apeal now that they may response in Jan n feb........n in Mar i'll complete my 4 year at work.....wt u say.......

t

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
MarkCan said:
Don't be disheartened. There is nothing that can stop you from reapplying again. At least you know why they rejected you. You can't fight this decision. Best option is to get some more experience and you can apply again. Cheers.
Hey MarkCan,,,,first of all thanx for motivating me.......plz read d last reply send to Najeeb.......what is ur opinion on that?..........

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
dear
hi to u
i shud say that u shud calculate ur point on ur own and then apply
67 pnts okey
less dont work
its hard core truth
tell me ur deegrees and ur exp and ielts points
takecare and gud luck
regards
mohit

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi jass

it is really sad to hear about ur refusal. but as najeeb and ja77 said CIO-NS only checks ur duties with NOC, it is the IO who is responsible to calculate points. as advised by najeeb and ja77 ur best bet is to apply again. in my opinion ur appeal won't work necause on the day u applied u had less points and i think that is the key factor.

regards.

sanjeev

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
What the hell does 2.75 years mean and how does adding a digit of 1 make it 4? If I was you I'd concentrate on getting my mathematics (and logic) sorted before I am able to go to and economically establish myself in canada. The CIC official was right.

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Re: application refussed bcoz of less points but in local CHC :(...seniors plz s

I think some people here have a misconception that CIO-NS checks duties and matches them to NOC. Trust me, they do not. Only thing they check is if your application is in order and that you have enclosed the money with your application. Actual review starts only when your application goes to Buffalo.

Mark

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........

MarkCan said:
I think some people here have a misconception that CIO-NS checks duties and matches them to NOC. Trust me, they do not. Only thing they check is if your application is in order and that you have enclosed the money with your application. Actual review starts only when your application goes to Buffalo.

Mark
so you think the applicants who are rejected by CIO-NS are only rejected because their application is not in order or they have not enclosed the money? of course, if someone's application is returned back because the application wasn't filled properly, that's another case. but my dear, when CIO-NS sends the rejection email or post, they do specify in their rejection letter clearly that they are rejecting because the experience does not fall under one of the occupations in the "list of 38". they dont say in their letter that we are rejecting you because your application is not in order.