+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application refused with a 5 years application clause.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Only those documents for sowp i submitted. Yes i provided letter of explanation from my lawyer.
There must be a way they matched that agency to you, so they probably gave you a doc they reused or something similar. Anyway nothing you can fo except explain & hope for the best.

rhion23

Nov 22, 2019
There must be a way they matched that agency to you, so they probably gave you a doc they reused or something similar. Anyway nothing you can fo except explain & hope for the best.
that agency hired my husband and sent him to canada. so i went there to help me on my application.

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
that agency hired my husband and sent him to canada. so i go there to help me on my application.
And IRCC has determined that you have paid for help without disclosing it - which is against the rules. They haven't made a mistake here.

If you haven't actually paid for help, and this agency simply did it for free, and IRCC believes this (which is unlikely - why should a commercial agency help you for free), you may have a chance.

If you paid them, then you have been correctly rejected.

rhion23

Nov 22, 2019
Based on i read in website in cic.gc.ca for these kind of help,you do not need to send us representative form or release form.
People offering such as help and services might be
. friends or family members
. travel agent
. employment agent or recruiters
. human resources professionals
. educational agents
Based on i read in website in cic.gc.ca for these kind of help,you do not need to send us representative form or release form.
People offering such as help and services might be
. travel agent
. employment agent or recruiters
. educational agents
that agency can help us without submmiting form..and those travel agent,employment agent or recruiters also asking for paying them right?

rhion23

Nov 22, 2019
And IRCC has determined that you have paid for help without disclosing it - which is against the rules. They haven't made a mistake here.

If you haven't actually paid for help, and this agency simply did it for free, and IRCC believes this (which is unlikely - why should a commercial agency help you for free), you may have a chance.

Based on i read on website of cic.gc.ca for these kind of help,you do not need to send us representative form or release form.
People offering such as help or services might be
. travel agent
. employment agents or recruiters
. educational agents

rhion23

Nov 22, 2019

what the use of those employment agents or recruiters if don't paid them? do you think they helped me assist my papers without paying?maybe also IRCC knew that.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
But the representative form is more than just disclosing that someone helped you, by including the representative form you also give someone permission to act on your behalf with IRCC going forward.

So to me it seems completely normal to pay someone for help with the application but not want them to be a representative unless I have missed something. That seems to be your best bet explaining why you didn't include the form.

Reactions: rhion23

rhion23

Nov 22, 2019
If you paid the, they are a representative, whether they submit the forms or you submit the forms.
That wasnt my point. In your application documents was there something that came from the agency? Any document, letter etc
Nothing documents that came from the agency. Your right that we only seek helped from that agency to ther part of my application process like searching information to the website and only downloading forms.

rhion23

Nov 22, 2019
hello every one.. after i replied on the pfl last november 27, 2019, i had they called ghost update on december 10 2019 but until now there's no result on my application.. i just want to know what does ghost update mean? is that a good sign? thank you for the answers

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello every one.. after i replied on the pfl last november 27, 2019, i had they called ghost update on december 10 2019 but until now there's no result on my application.. i just want to know what does ghost update mean? is that a good sign? thank you for the answers
It likely means they are working on your application. It is neither a good nor a bad sign.

rhion23

Nov 22, 2019
Hi. I need some advice. We received procedural fairness last November 2019 til now there's no result. Yesterday I received medical request again because my previous medical has expired. Is this a good sign if they requested me again a medical? Do you think I overcome the pfl? Thank you